✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Me too! But I don't want to see any footage of the tour nor the setlist, I want to be surprised :)

easy for you to do because it's only several shows in the tour before your date :) but harder for a lot including me, sadly.

btw, remember the tack piano lovers in japan and other viva songs were recorded on in viva? the one that chris raved about? it's great to see the actual old piano here. wonder what will happen to all these amazing instruments now.

http://abc7ny.com/entertainment/legendary-magic-shop-music-studio-plays-final-tune-after-being-priced-out-of-soho/1248669/

• Like 3

easy for you to do because it's only several shows in the tour before your date :) but harder for a lot including me, sadly.

Oh, yes I forgot to mention that, I wrote my post fast because I'm getting ready to go to school. I guess Coldplaying.com is as addictive as listening to Coldplay :)

• Like 1

Today I suddenly remembered that many years ago when I didn't yet care about coldplay i watched a movie (or maybe it was a TV show) that mentioned coldplay or someone wanted to their concert or something like that... but I just can't remember what the movie's name was or what it was about... :confused:

Today I suddenly remembered that many years ago when I didn't yet care about coldplay i watched a movie (or maybe it was a TV show) that mentioned coldplay or someone wanted to their concert or something like that... but I just can't remember what the movie's name was or what it was about... :confused:

Was it an episode of The Simpsons?....Homer won the lottery and spent some of it on a private Coldplay concert for him and Bart.

Guest diogo_sg
Is this the same tiger balm that he has talked about in the past? But this looks like an oil, not balm.

Doesn't seem like it's tiger balm. We must investigate...

maxresdefault.jpg

I do remember a TV series that mention something like you're talking about. The series is Bones and someone invited the main actress to a Coldplay concert. But I hate the reference because they were saying the man was gay because he was wearing a tight suit and he liked Coldplay. I love the TV series but I hate that episode.

Hey, I just heard this one song again in the coffeeshop and I never seem to be able to find out what it is (too faint to Shazam it). Maybe one of you knows it ?

It has a repeating main motif that is held in solemn, atmospheric synths (5 note melody) and a very slow beat. Unfortunately I could not discern if the singer is female or male. The most striking thing about it is this slow, solemn atmosphere. The melody is tendentially sad.

Does anyone of you have an idea ?

Hey, I just heard this one song again in the coffeeshop and I never seem to be able to find out what it is (too faint to Shazam it). Maybe one of you knows it ?

It has a repeating main motif that is held in solemn, atmospheric synths (5 note melody) and a very slow beat. Unfortunately I could not discern if the singer is female or male. The most striking thing about it is this slow, solemn atmosphere. The melody is tendentially sad.

Do you remember any of the lyrics?

I have an idea, but there's like a .1% chance it's the song you're looking for....is it Flares by The Script?

Thanks, but as you suspected that's not it. The vocals were less prominent and the instrumental more prominent in the song I look for...

Wow, that's an amazing description! I don't think I'd ever be able to describe a song like that :D

But I have no idea. It does sound like a really nice song though.

• Like 1

I would love to do that too ! Wonder if there is a special fee if I ask Coldplay to only play Oldplay songs though ? :D

You know, I never liked that episode of The Simpsons before I got in to Coldplay, but now it's one of my favorites for obvious reasons ;)