🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Well I'm not good at judging musical talent, but they seem pretty dang good for 8th graders!:)

So I didn't hear the piano well or anything, but I saw an instagram post of the drummer playing that would knock your socks off! Also the bassist in the video has really good articulation and overall they all made the sound full of dynamics. Brilliant.

Edit: Here's the instagram post:

[MEDIA=instagram]BEomOFtkfaA[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BEomOFtkfaA/

• Like 1

I bet nobody in here has ever seen this concert, maybe just one or two persons.......

It's definitely one of my favourites also because there's given great camerawork of the camera crew. I just found this a few hours ago. Enjoy:)

[MEDIA=dailymotion]x20ud5k[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20ud5k_coldplay_music

EDIT: It's better if you don't follow this link, click on the video and it will not be laggy.

• Like 5

Those kids are actually pretty gooooood...

Amazing! I was thinking how hard was for me at high school to play the flute LOL, and now I see these little boys playing TL

Time goes slowly, I just want to see my loved band touring again and hopefully playing this wonderful song.

• Like 1

Maybe this is more of a random coldplaying thought, but I've always found it quite nice to come here and read after a long day. People come and go, and sometimes it seems a bit quieter around here compared to years past, but it always feels like home.

• Like 8

Maybe this is more of a random coldplaying thought, but I've always found it quite nice to come here and read after a long day. People come and go, and sometimes it seems a bit quieter around here compared to years past, but it always feels like home.

I don't know what it was like here in the past, but I love it so much here, I feel like we're all a big Coldfamily :D

Finally i found a place to talk with people about my passion who understand me:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
I have the best news ever (at least for me):

I'll be going to a Coldplay concert!!!![emoji2] [emoji2]

I never actually thought this was gonna happen cause it seemed to good to be true!

I'm so excited, this will be the first concert i'll be going to in my life!

Great news! So happy for you! Hope you have an amazing time [emoji1]

I don't know what it was like here in the past, but I love it so much here, I feel like we're all a big Coldfamily :D

Finally i found a place to talk with people about my passion who understand me:)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

We are absolutely family now:D It's so nice that we all ''know'' each other because of this amazing forum, I just can't thank the staff enough and everyone who created this ! And of course, the people who joined in here, the members, thanks for being so kind and make us feel great !:)

• Like 1

I have the best news ever (at least for me):

I'll be going to a Coldplay concert!!!![emoji2] [emoji2]

I never actually thought this was gonna happen cause it seemed to good to be true!

I'm so excited, this will be the first concert i'll be going to in my life!

Which one will you be going to ? :)

Just tried the Canadify function of Spoify and typed in Coldplay as my fav artist....it recommended me Justin Bieber (!), Drake (!) and Arcade Fire as similar Canadian artists. They got a point with Arcade Fire, but honestly, the other two...