🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Just went to a coffee shop, opened Coldplaying then suddenly heard Up&Up playing. It doesn't seem to be the radio edit...

EDIT: Now Everglow is playing after this other song. The gap is too little for this to be some typical radio station.

EDIT 2: Now Kaleidoscope is playing?!? Looks like an instrumental version/without the speech.

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I have the best news ever (at least for me):

I'll be going to a Coldplay concert!!!![emoji2] [emoji2]

I never actually thought this was gonna happen cause it seemed to good to be true!

I'm so excited, this will be the first concert i'll be going to in my life!

First concert ever and it's gonna be a Coldplay one? The bar is gonna be set really high for any other future concerts then!

• Like 3

Just went to a coffee shop, opened Coldplaying then suddenly heard Up&Up playing. It doesn't seem to be the radio edit...

EDIT: Now Everglow is playing after this other song. The gap is too little for this to be some typical radio station.

EDIT 2: Now Kaleidoscope is playing?!? Looks like an instrumental version/without the speech.

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

WHICH COFFEESHOP ?!

Haha, I plugged in my hard drive to the computer in order to start some work but then I ended up watching my own Coldplay videos I took in NYC back in March (which I have stored on the hard drive). I have probably rewatched them a hundred times now and still seeing them and refreshing my memory about that day makes me incredibly happy :D

• Like 4

Listening to this...Love the scream at the end!

Realized there is always a Coldplay song that fits my mood.

totally agree, this is my fav song from X&Y and I've never seen this live before :o

This performance doesn't deserve to be played on anything less than a full screen... or even better, live! I wish...

• Like 2

Listening to this...Love the scream at the end!

Realized there is always a Coldplay song that fits my mood.

my fav live scream is on this one. too bad it's "low" quality :)

• Like 1

First concert ever and it's gonna be a Coldplay one? The bar is gonna be set really high for any other future concerts then!

I wanted Coldplay to be my first concert but Maroon 5 came first and as I wanted to go with my sister now Coldplay was my second and third concert :D and of course there is no need to say that the quality of the Coldplay concerts is very high, there is no comparison with the two of them. What a way to start your concert life. You're going to have a really great time, I'm so happy for both of you!

My first concert will also be a Coldplay one!
  • Like 1

I wanted Coldplay to be my first concert but Maroon 5 came first and as I wanted to go with my sister now Coldplay was my second and third concert :D and of course there is no need to say that the quality of the Coldplay concerts is very high, there is no comparison with the two of them. What a way to start your concert life. You're going to have a really great time, I'm so happy for both of you!

I'd love to go to a maroon 5 concert, too, they're my second favorite band, but judging from the videos the Coldplay concert will be the best concert i'll ever see :D

I'm so excited!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

I didn't know people have scream preferences... jk, jk, but Pour Me comes to mind lol

hey you made it way too pervy sounding! :laugh3:

seriously though, a raw scream is quite the contrast to the coldplay sound we get today (except maybe midnight). would love to see a song like twisted logic make the tour in all it's glory.

• Like 1