✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That's quite alright, maybe you could also mention it in the show's thread:

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2016-07-16-metlife-stadium-east-rutherford-new-jersey.106032/page-7#post-5835741

I will definitely be tuning into the broadcast! I wish it could be the full show rather than just 3 songs, but I think the interview will make up for that. :)

• Like 1

That's quite alright, maybe you could also mention it in the show's thread:

http://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2016-07-16-metlife-stadium-east-rutherford-new-jersey.106032/page-7#post-5835741

I will definitely be tuning into the broadcast! I wish it could be the full show rather than just 3 songs, but I think the interview will make up for that. :)

done!

yeah interview would be interesting :D

• Like 1

Just realised that the film Shaun of the Dead is on the channel ITV2 (UK) later. Wasn't going to bother watching it then suddenly remembered Chris and Jonny are in it. It'd be rude not to watch it now [emoji13]

This is the only clip I could find (ridiculously short section with the boys in it):

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Crap, I missed it. What time was it on?

Guest diogo_sg
Another concert is due, another terrible attack has happened in Nice France.

Chris has again a "cause" to dedicate a song.

[emoji53]

I was thinking about that too a while ago [emoji22]

Another concert is due, another terrible attack has happened in Nice France.

Chris has again a "cause" to dedicate a song.

[emoji53]

I was depressed the whole afternoon after I saw that on the news. My thoughts and prayers are with the injured and the families of the deceased :sad2:

I will never understand what could possibly drive someone to do something so terrible.

• Like 2

I was depressed the whole afternoon after I saw that on the news. My thoughts and prayers are with the injured and the families of the deceased :sad2:

I will never understand what could possibly drive someone to do something so terrible.

Now a military coup in Turkey... what will be next in this crazy and unpredictable, cruel world ?

• Like 2

I've finished a hectic week with a day full of Coldplay :)

First, I heard Birds in a store when I was passing by. Then I went to a graduation ceremony and they invited someone who played the chelo and they played Viva La Vida. And at the prom the DJ played Hymn for the Weekend, they had some screens and they showed part of the video. A really good way to end the week!!! :D

• Like 6

Guest diogo_sg
After Martin's News Stand and Buckland Street I just passed a huge ad by a car company saying "Champions wear...." !

Now please let me pass a sign that contains the word Berry or something, and my day will be made :D

Even better: you pass by Guy Berryman himself!