✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

After Martin's News Stand and Buckland Street I just passed a huge ad by a car company saying "Champions wear...." !

Now please let me pass a sign that contains the word Berry or something, and my day will be made :D

Ahahaha sounds like you're having an absolutely brilliant day :D

Guest diogo_sg
OMG in NYC i just saw a person with a LOVE button !!!! Never seen anyone in real life with that except Chris

giphy.gif

[emoji14]

Actually finding too many signs now - right now i briefly entered and left a coffeeshop (cause they had no plugs and i needed to charge my phone) and the door sign read: See You Soon :)

I feel a centre of Coldplenergy is near ;)

Had two rude encounters today right after my arrival in NYC when I had trouble finding the ticketing office for the bus to the stadium, always makes me sad when ppl are rude for no reason. I just asked for directions, and in a polite way :( But then I see these little things and people who are kind and helpful and it makes up for the negative things again. I feel tonight there will be one big party full of nice people :)

• Like 10

Actually finding too many signs now - right now i briefly entered and left a coffeeshop (cause they had no plugs and i needed to charge my phone) and the door sign read: See You Soon :)

Had two rude encounters today right after my arrival in NYC when I had trouble finding the ticketing office for the bus to the stadium, always makes me sad when ppl are rude for no reason. I just asked for directions, and in a polite way :( But then I see these little things and people who are kind and helpful and it makes up for the negative things again. I feel tonight there will be one big party full of nice people :)

Sure you'll have a great time! Have you find a sign with Berry? Anyways I have a couple for you 60051cdc0d4abba6d19494ddf4dab3f5.jpg189a3dfb11f500e51fa444e6ee15a2be.jpg

• Like 3

"Coldplenergy" - I like that [emoji5] Have a great night! [emoji1] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
So being a nerd and freelance photographer, I emailed the Rose Bowl asking if I can get in the days before the show to photograph the stage setup. Long shot, but we'll see.

Ooh! Good luck with that! *fingers crossed* [emoji16]

I guess all those little signs are leading you to an awesome experience tonight.

Enjoy and take in as much good vibes as you can. [emoji4]

• Like 1

Didnt see a Berry sign yet in NYC, but then i was in Such a rush: Decided spontaneously to buy a microSD chip for my phone for more video capacity and guess what: out of all the chips out there, the one I got was broken !! so went back to the store at High speed and exchanged. Running late now as a result but still I am soooo-oooohh-oooohhhooooh excited :)

• Like 4

Didnt see a Berry sign yet in NYC, but then i was in Such a rush: Decided spontaneously to buy a microSD chip for my phone for more video capacity and guess what: out of all the chips out there, the one I got was broken !! so went back to the store at High speed and exchanged. Running late now as a result but still I am soooo-oooohh-oooohhhooooh excited :)

"Such a rush" = Coldplay song title, Such A Rush [emoji39] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

OMG in NYC i just saw a person with a LOVE button !!!! Never seen anyone in real life with that except Chris

The Coldplenergy is very strong today! Perhaps it's a sign from the Coldplay gods. :wink2:

Have fun at the show this evening!!! :awesome:

• Like 2