✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

AHFOD video

Electricity

Glastonbury live 2016 album

They're going crazy with these releases today...

glastonbury live? wait, what? i have been busy with moving in, in my uni wo i have missed so much. are they releasing glastonbury on dvd?

glastonbury live? wait, what? i have been busy with moving in, in my uni wo i have missed so much. are they releasing glastonbury on dvd?

I hope that your move went well.

No, it's a CD with a compilation of this year's best acts to support Oxfam's Stand as One campaign.

The first track is Birds.

https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/products/oxfam-stand-as-one-glastonbury-live-2016

Just looking around on Instagram for the requests of tonight and tomorrow night's show! In addition to the strong campaign movement of #IRanAwayLive2016, people are requesting rarities like Strawberry Swing, Gravity, Death and All His Friends, Don't Let It Break Your Heart, and even 42!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Just looking around on Instagram for the requests of tonight and tomorrow night's show! In addition to the strong campaign movement of #IRanAwayLive2016, people are requesting rarities like Strawberry Swing, Gravity, Death and All His Friends, Don't Let It Break Your Heart, and even 42!

Come on Coldplay, I know you can do this! Time to break the cycle of Trouble, Don't Panic, In My Place, etc. I might die of happiness if they play any of these other songs! Well, they already did Strawberry Swing a couple months ago, but the others would be amazing choices.

Imagine if they were to play Gravity again. The last time they did that, the song hadn't even been released yet!

• Like 1

Come on Coldplay, I know you can do this! Time to break the cycle of Trouble, Don't Panic, In My Place, etc. I might die of happiness if they play any of these other songs! Well, they already did Strawberry Swing a couple months ago, but the others would be amazing choices.

Imagine if they were to play Gravity again. The last time they did that, the song hadn't even been released yet!

Ohhhh pleaseee!!

I want to hear Gravity so bad omg I think my heart would stop if they played it[emoji7]

• Like 1

Wow, thanks for that share!! I love seeing the early videos of Coldplay....Chris always acts a little more insecure. In the 1st video when he was talking about Trouble....it was like the audience could care less. But Now......Coldplay has grown SO much and they are SO confident in everything they put their hearts into. I just love it[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Maybe it would be funny if OCD didn't mean this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_disorder

Thanks so much for clearing that up.

I am quite aware what the true meaning of OCD but since we are all Coldplay lovers here I thought it was cute!

Sorry if you're bothered by the photo.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for clearing that up.

I am quite aware what the true meaning of OCD but since we are all Coldplay lovers here I thought it was cute!

Sorry if you're bothered by the photo.

No problem, I just wanted to make people aware of its actual meaning. I just don't like how serious illnesses/disorders are often being related to "funny stuff".

Anyway, have a nice day :)

• Like 1

1c478518dd0f752ee4d0170cbde24e3e.jpg

I found this photo on my facebook page this morning. Coldplay show last night at the Rose Bowl. Best part about this photo...??

In some of their early gigs they were booed at while on stage......to this[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Such a mesmerizing view!!

• Like 3