✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

That's weird :thinking:

Does this work? sol18x.jpg

No but I'm at work, I'll check when I get home, is it supposed to be a link?

I was looking for news about Rose Bowl shows and found an article which has a lot of cool photos:

http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/coldplay-take-fans-on-an-adventure-of-a-lifetime-at-the-rose-bowl-7285189

But here's the thing: why do they keep on saying this could be their last album and their last tour? Hate when they do that... :(

Most news sources are uninformed, better off asking us (the fans) when it comes to stuff like that anyways lol. I think everyone will know when it's time.

• Like 1

i was just browsing through Behance, looking at this project for an MTV Live rebrand and saw a familiar name:

9giidw.jpg

:cheesy:

although i'm not sure i like the composition of the text, but :P

edit: apparently there are more in that project. it helps to read the whole thing first, i guess :P these ones are designed a little better...

53myo0.jpg

• Like 2

What a jealous and conceited idiot

[MEDIA=twitter]768139982401839104[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ohchrismartin/status/768139982401839104?s=09

LOL, so he didnt just insult Chris Martin but also the Coldplay fans in general...didn't know that.

But don't waste any thoughts on people like him. Many of these so-called "stars" just have money and nothing else, no decency, no good behaviour, no humility. Every time I hear about the public behaviour of such people, I get reminded why I like Coldplay beyond their music - because they are polite, decent, grounded and kind human beings. I may like one song or one music piece by an artist who has those negative qualities, but I could never call myself a fan of an artist whose actions or behaviour I find inappropriate.

• Like 9

LOL, so he didnt just insult Chris Martin but also the Coldplay fans in general...didn't know that.

But don't waste any thoughts on people like him. Many of these so-called "stars" just have money and nothing else, no decency, no good behaviour, no humility. Every time I hear about the public behaviour of such people, I get reminded why I like Coldplay beyond their music - because they are polite, decent, grounded and kind human beings. I may like one song or one music piece by an artist who has those negative qualities, but I could never call myself a fan of an artist whose actions or behaviour I find inappropriate.

I totally agree. Sometimes you need to be reminded not everyone's like them. I just don't get why he would say something like this about any artist in an interview. It's so immature.

Well said. I was thinking about it while I was commuting from school, we might disagree sometimes, and some of us might not like some eras. But, we all agree that Coldplay can't be compared to those artists who might write great tunes but don't have respect for what others do and don't show a little bit of decency.

• Like 5

Can anybody give me the link to download Glastonbury 2016 concert? I've been looking for it here but I couldn't find it so I'm kinda freaking out haha... today I've lost so many files of my computer including a lot of Coldplay stuff... photos, videos, interviews... I'm trying to recover as much as I can :(

Thanks in advance guys!

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

I get in my bedroom and see this wonderful lampshade that my dad and his wife made (yup, DIY stuff!!). I absolutely love it and of course Christmas Lights immediately came to my mind. They also made a smaller one for my bedside table lamp [emoji7]

36ebff654eb63a07c1e96f832da1f517.jpg

No but I'm at work, I'll check when I get home, is it supposed to be a link?

It's just the picture I had posted before.

I did a bit of research and I'm pretty sure that what I have is just the first draft. If you want it either way let me know.

new tune guys!! new tune!

[MEDIA=instagram]BJeUKbDD-F7[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJeUKbDD-F7/?taken-by=coldplay

Didn't the guys meet in September 1996, so 20 years ago next month?

Maybe the new song is a birthday present. [emoji4]

Hope it's a new song plz Coldplay.... I know you guys just released AHFOD about 8 months ago but plz tell me it's your new song....
  • Like 4