✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

To those who asked about it, here's what kind of Coldplay-related decoration I have in my room:

Next to my desk I have my own little "Sky Full Of Stars" with (mostly) coldplay songs written on it (it took FOREVER to write all those lyrics on it):

e1c6ae4680bb6e922a1169ea643264d0.jpg

And also on my desk I have this important reminder (and a few printed out pics that aren't really worth taking a photo of):

43e83799a684c5c58b8cb817f42df4d8.jpg

My door is AHFOD themed

(I'm also thinking of putting a "Harveytown" sign on the outside of my door, my family would be confused haha):

1c117e4753125a7d4d4b8314e1cd26c8.jpg

A self-made and AHFOD inspired poster where I put all song quotes I like to remember them (lots of CP of course):

55a5ce9d5301f5ecbe6ef943a8275505.jpg

And my yet to be extended CD collection, Xyloband, concert ticket and the beautiful I Ran Away booklet @Nie sent me[emoji177]

fe42697fe3aeadd5be3553d96e887bb8.jpg

Not really coldplay-related but I also have these paper flowers on my wall:

e1744c8416545bba609f02559d2c0f63.jpg

I'm also almost finished with my Ghost Stories drawing, maybe I'll hang it up as well...

I really need to buy some posters though, any suggestions which and where I could get them? I'd like VLVODAAHF or X&Y era best I think.

Oh, it's stunning! I especially like Sky full of stars and the flowers :)

• Like 1

To those who asked about it, here's what kind of Coldplay-related decoration I have in my room:

Next to my desk I have my own little "Sky Full Of Stars" with (mostly) coldplay songs written on it (it took FOREVER to write all those lyrics on it):

And also on my desk I have this important reminder (and a few printed out pics that aren't really worth taking a photo of):

My door is AHFOD themed

(I'm also thinking of putting a "Harveytown" sign on the outside of my door, my family would be confused haha):

A self-made and AHFOD inspired poster where I put all song quotes I like to remember them (lots of CP of course):

And my yet to be extended CD collection, Xyloband, concert ticket and the beautiful I Ran Away booklet @Nie sent me[emoji177]

I'm also almost finished with my Ghost Stories drawing, maybe I'll hang it up as well...

I really need to buy some posters though, any suggestions which and where I could get them? I'd like VLVODAAHF or X&Y era best I think.

That all looks great. CP stuff of course, but those paper flowers are fabulous ! Very classy !

• Like 1

Thank you so much!

The branches are from the hazelnut tree in our garden, it's some special kind that grows like this!

Yes - it's a 'contorted' hazel. There are other trees that grow like this - e.g. contorted willow. ( ... and that's all today folks from your friendly garden expert )

• Like 3

I just asked my daughter about making this in her room. She said "yes!"

[ATTACH]5719[/ATTACH]

That's great - here's another idea for her...... starts are tied onto almost invisible nylon thread anchored on the walls with a small tack / nail. ( The sort that SOME people use for fishing - not me ! )

• Like 2

My door is AHFOD themed

This looks wonderful! I think you did a pretty nice job. :)

As for the posters, I bought mine from Amazon. There isn't a big selection but you might find something you're interested in. Most of the posters are band photos rather than album covers.

• Like 1

Oh, it's stunning! I especially like Sky full of stars and the flowers :)

That all looks great. CP stuff of course, but those paper flowers are fabulous ! Very classy !

This looks wonderful! I think you did a pretty nice job. :)

As for the posters, I bought mine from Amazon. There isn't a big selection but you might find something you're interested in. Most of the posters are band photos rather than album covers.

Thank you all so much!

And thanks for the tip on how to get posters @42Escapist, I'm looking for band photos!

Yes - it's a 'contorted' hazel. There are other trees that grow like this - e.g. contorted willow. ( ... and that's all today folks from your friendly garden expert )

Ah thanks for the information, I didn't know there were other trees like this. I didn't know what you call it in English so I looked up the official Latin name[emoji16]

• Like 3

I often listen to this piano version of I Ran Away (downloaded it for my music collection), and I think it is the best instrumental cover of this song:

But somehow I can't shake off the feeling that this version is pervaded by an even deeper melancholy than the original song. It sounds so beautiful but so very sad, and when I listen to it it gives me quite the feels. If you like I Ran Away or sad piano music, you should give it a listen - a great piece of music.

• Like 4

I often listen to this piano version of I Ran Away (downloaded it for my music collection), and I think it is the best instrumental cover of this song:

But somehow I can't shake off the feeling that this version is pervaded by an even deeper melancholy than the original song. It sounds so beautiful but so very sad, and when I listen to it it gives me quite the feels. If you like I Ran Away or sad piano music, you should give it a listen - a great piece of music.

Wow, that's really amazing! I especially love the bridge!

Some parts of it remind me a tiny bit of ASFOS piano version...

So I just moved into university, and I was walking around the library when I came across something that reminded me of Parachutes! It's kind of hard to see in the light, but it's a light-up globe!

caa189f15f068207c993cf27f014d58e.jpg

We used to have one like this at home as well! Probably we still have it somewhere.

But I think half of the foil on the outside with the map on it was removed already, idk where it is now

So I just moved into university, and I was walking around the library when I came across something that reminded me of Parachutes! It's kind of hard to see in the light, but it's a light-up globe!

caa189f15f068207c993cf27f014d58e.jpg

I have one of those! I love it!

• Like 1

@flockofbirds222 your room looks so cool! :wacko:

this sounds like perfect video game music :P

• Like 1

This isn't exactly Coldplay related but I need some Coldplay fan help. In 2012 Apparatjik (band that includes Guy) released Draft 7 of Square Peg In A Round Hole on their Facebook. I downloaded it when it was released but have since lost the files. I know the album is out but I liked the drafts mixing of a couple songs, especially Sequential and Your Voice Needs Subtitles better. I was hoping someone on here has the original files and could share them with me. I know the songs are on YouTube but I was looking for specifically the original files.

• Like 1