✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I almost wonder if one reason why he continues to feel that way about Coldplay is the collaboration with Noel on Up&Up...

Liam spends quite a lot of time following and talking about someone he claims he finds boring :lol:

Maybe he's just jealous Chris is friends with Noel and not him :P

Because, let's be honest, why else would you dislike someone who is here to treat all people as equals AND LIKES PANCAKES!? :D

[ATTACH=full]5752[/ATTACH]

• Like 9

When I see articles taking a shot at the band it doesn't even make sense to me anymore. The band obviously doesn't entertain that stuff, the magazine is doing it to be controversial (very funny NME), and Liam is doing it to shake things up. It makes me wonder if there are people who still like to hate on Coldplay even though I'd say the "coldplay hate" came to a head around X&Y.

• Like 2

Didn't the guys meet in September 1996, so 20 years ago next month?

Maybe the new song is a birthday present. [emoji4]

Now that you mention it, has the coldplaying team thought about a way to celebrate it? It's such a big milestone that we have to let them know this date is as important for us as it is for them!

• Like 6

Super early version of Lovers in Japan :o

I never noticed how much Chris mumbles before xD

''Mmm that needs a bit of work'' :laugh4:

That's actually a really pretty version even though it's so short. I think it would be cool if Chris were to do a solo piano version like that with the full song.

• Like 1

When I see articles taking a shot at the band it doesn't even make sense to me anymore. The band obviously doesn't entertain that stuff, the magazine is doing it to be controversial (very funny NME), and Liam is doing it to shake things up. It makes me wonder if there are people who still like to hate on Coldplay even though I'd say the "coldplay hate" came to a head around X&Y.

i think it's almost just a reflex for some people to make fun of Coldplay... even if they themselves like at least some of Coldplay's music :P

Now that you mention it, has the coldplaying team thought about a way to celebrate it? It's such a big milestone that we have to let them know this date is as important for us as it is for them!

should we make a thread for this? :surprised:

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
Today I've been listening to MX album... dancing and jumping like crazy all day long lol... but I've felt so happy that I could be doing this all night long too :D

Awesome! Do it, then!!

"Around here you never want to sleep all night"

I used to skip Another's Arms because that female voice made me feel a female ghost with long black hair and long white clothes was watching me. I never dared to listen to it, especially when I was alone. Now my "Anothersarmsophobia" ("fear of Another's Arms") is gone and it's one of my favourite Coldplay song.

• Like 7

Hey everyone!!!! :D

I'm back home after those wonderful weeks (unfortunately ;)) :) I missed all of you and am so happy to be back just for catching up some Coldplay stuff, haha. (And yes, I heard the news :D They are working on a new F*CKING CP-song , right? :awesome:

ColdplayerCP

So glad you are back!!! We missed you too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm getting ready for the concert in September and I want to decorate a shirt for the show! Looking for inspiration. Super excited to see the boys again!!!

Look at the Coldplay clothes etc thread too. Great pics of what others have done. So excited for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi!! So happy that you're back! You have quite some things to catch up on [emoji14]

Welcome back! Lots of news, mainly the AHFOD video!!!!!! I'm specially excited about it because it was recorded in my home country!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss:

Tonight was open mic night at a café on my university campus and a girl played a cover of The Scientist!!!

Welcome back!!!! :D I hope you had a fun time. :) And yes, apparently they are working on a new song unless we are somehow misinterpreting something. :P

Hii!! Welcome back! [emoji1]

To everyone I didn't reply: Still thanks for the warm welcome ;)

• Like 4