✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Well, I finally moved in to my dorm today so I got to put up my wonderful Coldplay poster! I'm not sure why it looks crooked in the picture because in real life it doesn't... anyways here it is:

&temp_hash=0a91ef7f248f12d7d8db0a15144fb20a

My roommate saw it and immediately told me he's a Coldplay fan. :D He's not a massive fan like I am, but he enjoys more Coldplay songs than just the typical hits (Paradise, Viva, HFTW, etc).

• Like 9

Well, I finally moved in to my dorm today so I got to put up my wonderful Coldplay poster! I'm not sure why it looks crooked in the picture because in real life it doesn't... anyways here it is:

My roommate saw it and immediately told me he's a Coldplay fan. :D He's not a massive fan like I am, but he enjoys more Coldplay songs than just the typical hits (Paradise, Viva, HFTW, etc).

That is freakin awesome! :laugh2: :clap:

Congrats!

• Like 2

I just put a book called Anybody Out There in my bag, which I'm planning on reading some time soon. The title reminds me of when Chris sometimes shouts "Is there anybody out there?" to the crowd. Also, the book I'm reading at the moment, by the same author, has a character called Chris who appears as a love interest for the main character [emoji5] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

-flail-

I just came back home exhausted after a particularly tiring day at uni and the first thing I saw was a notification from Coldplay. I screamed out loud when I saw it was the AHFOD video D;

It's so perfect - flail-

Full of energy and life and THE SPEECH AHHHHH <333

I love that they used live footage :dazzled:

I'm glad no one is at home. I was jumping up and down and yelling 'ohhhh woaahhh' at the top of my lungs and punching the air like a maniac when the rainbow confetti exploded xD

Needless to say, I'm tired no longer. Now excuse me while I go and re-watch the video 10 more times :'D

• Like 8

Guest diogo_sg
AHFOD video

Electricity

Glastonbury live 2016 album

They're going crazy with these releases today...

EP, EP, EP...

giphy.gif

This isn't exactly Coldplay related but I need some Coldplay fan help. In 2012 Apparatjik (band that includes Guy) released Draft 7 of Square Peg In A Round Hole on their Facebook. I downloaded it when it was released but have since lost the files. I know the album is out but I liked the drafts mixing of a couple songs, especially Sequential and Your Voice Needs Subtitles better. I was hoping someone on here has the original files and could share them with me. I know the songs are on YouTube but I was looking for specifically the original files.

OMG, I just came across this song which I am sure to have heard before somewhere some time...but back then I didn't know this was Guy Berryman on lead vocals. (I don't like the song itself, by the way, but it was interesting to listen to)

:wacky:

This isn't exactly Coldplay related but I need some Coldplay fan help. In 2012 Apparatjik (band that includes Guy) released Draft 7 of Square Peg In A Round Hole on their Facebook. I downloaded it when it was released but have since lost the files. I know the album is out but I liked the drafts mixing of a couple songs, especially Sequential and Your Voice Needs Subtitles better. I was hoping someone on here has the original files and could share them with me. I know the songs are on YouTube but I was looking for specifically the original files.

Is this the one you are looking for? I don't know if it's Draft 7 since I only have it labeled as Drafts but maybe you recognise it

[ATTACH=full]5728[/ATTACH]

Edit: I just saw that it has 2011 as the release date, so it may be the first draft and not draft 7 :thinking:

I'm glad no one is at home. I was jumping up and down and yelling 'ohhhh woaahhh' at the top of my lungs and punching the air like a maniac when the rainbow confetti exploded xD

Needless to say, I'm tired no longer. Now excuse me while I go and re-watch the video 10 more times :'D

Same, I was so glad no one was at home when it came out cause I couldn't control my fangirl emotions anymore. I randomly laughed, cried, sang and danced:D

And after watching it around 4 times I celebrated by putting on the AHFOD album and singing at the top of my lungs xD

• Like 5

See, life puts people together in the right places at the right times! Great news.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Am I the only one whose Latest News/Posts section doesn't work on the App?

After reading what you wrote, I checked mine and it says "No Topics" x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Mine isn't working either. I'm using my phone's browser (chrome) instead and it isn't the best experience, to be honest :/