✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Such a beautiful spot! I love it!

And I love the VLV era too[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same, it's my favorite era[emoji173]

The photoshoots from the viva era all look so amazing!

I just really wanted to know cause it looks a bit like Dover where I was a few weeks ago!

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

Over the last four days, there was a busker festival in my town and one of the buskers reminded me of a certain frontman... [emoji14]

e99dae628c9690bd383a1614f38a5ade.jpg

Is this the one you are looking for? I don't know if it's Draft 7 since I only have it labeled as Drafts but maybe you recognise it

[ATTACH=full]5728[/ATTACH]

Edit: I just saw that it has 2011 as the release date, so it may be the first draft and not draft 7 :thinking:

Whatever you posted was eaten, image doesn't work.

Hi guys! I've got a question: how can we know the winner of the giveaways for Philadelphia festival? Do you know if they send an email or something like that? I've been participating every day and at first I received notifications by mail but suddenly I stopped receiving them and I don't know if my mail is going wrong... it happened to me before :/

Thanks in advance :)

• Like 1

Hi guys! I've got a question: how can we know the winner of the giveaways for Philadelphia festival? Do you know if they send an email or something like that? I've been participating every day and at first I received notifications by mail but suddenly I stopped receiving them and I don't know if my mail is going wrong... it happened to me before :/

Thanks in advance :)

I don't think I ever received an email for it except maybe the first day :thinking: but I was also wondering about how/when the winner would be announced, because I don't think it was on the article page[emoji14]

• Like 1

I was watching some random show on a TV in one of the lounges of my dorm and one of the characters looked so much like Jonny. It was strange! Too bad I already can't remember what the show was called because it really didn't interest me (outside of the fact that one of the characters resembled Jonny).

• Like 1

My brother is fixing our computer now... what a coincidence [emoji6]

:laugh4::laugh3::laugh4:

Sing the song to him honey.....sing the song! [emoji23]

I can only recommend it :dance:

That would only make him sure how maniacal I am [emoji12]

You don't know how my brother looked at me.

He was like :facepalm:

• Like 4