✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Look what came up as a page suggestion for me on Facebook [emoji87] x

e9c38f4a501e8708fd292bcf035cb606.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Ooo and look at what else I scrolled across too (I blurred out the names for anonymity)

203756e89f3b480b5e7abfd06bf04904.jpg

[emoji444] When you feeeel so tired but you can't sleeeeeep! Stuck in reveeeerseeeee! [emoji445] [emoji23]

Anddd I went past a shop with simply "Bakery" written on it x

• Like 4

Hey everyone!!!! :D

I'm back home after those wonderful weeks (unfortunately ;)) :) I missed all of you and am so happy to be back just for catching up some Coldplay stuff, haha. (And yes, I heard the news :D They are working on a new F*CKING CP-song , right? :awesome:

ColdplayerCP

• Like 11

I'm back home after those wonderful weeks (unfortunately ;)) :) I missed all of you and am so happy to be back just for catching up some Coldplay stuff, haha. (And yes, I heard the news :D They are working on a new F*CKING CP-song , right? :awesome:

ColdplayerCP

Weeeelcome back! :D

• Like 1

ColdplayerCP

Welcome back! As you can see, we have a lot of news these days: AHFOD video, Rose Bowl shows, possible new song, the announcement of new tour dates for 2017... so I hope you enjoy it! :D

• Like 1

Welcome back! As you can see, we have a lot of news these days: AHFOD video, Rose Bowl shows, possible new song, the announcement of new tour dates for 2017... so I hope you enjoy it! :D

Thank you! And yes, I do, a lot :awesome:

*Yes I do, of course I do*

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

ColdplayerCP

Hi!! So happy that you're back! You have quite some things to catch up on [emoji14]

ColdplayerCP

Welcome back! Lots of news, mainly the AHFOD video!!!!!! I'm specially excited about it because it was recorded in my home country!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss:

• Like 1

Welcome back! Lots of news, mainly the AHFOD video!!!!!! I'm specially excited about it because it was recorded in my home country!!!!!!!!!!!:bliss:

I found out that my roommate in the temporary place where I am staying until I go home in 2 weeks is from Mexico! Unfortunately, we have communication trouble because she doesn't really speak any English and I don't speak any Spanish. when I heard Mexico I immediately thought of Foro Sol, the AHFOD video, Frida Kahlo and Viva La Vida, and the Day of the Dead (but obviously I didnt mention any of these to her, would have been weird I think :P I did say I know someone from Mexico though and I meant you @alisbe :))

• Like 5

I found out that my roommate in the temporary place where I am staying until I go home in 2 weeks is from Mexico! Unfortunately, we have communication trouble because she doesn't really speak any English and I don't speak any Spanish. when I heard Mexico I immediately thought of Foro Sol, the AHFOD video, Frida Kahlo and Viva La Vida, and the Day of the Dead (but obviously I didnt mention any of these to her, would have been weird I think :P I did say I know someone from Mexico though and I meant you @alisbe :))

I've had that problem before, but with the parents of an ex roommate. Google voice translator was a big help.

Aww that's so sweet, thanks :) but Frida Kahlo isn't weird hahaha

Aww that's so sweet, thanks :) but Frida Kahlo isn't weird hahaha

Haha no, I didnt mean that Frida Kahlo is weird (I like her), I meant it would be weird if I would just randomly mention her or any of the other things I mentioned above to my roommate. I was worried it would sound rather stereotypical on my part

Haha no, I didnt mean that Frida Kahlo is weird (I like her), I meant it would be weird if I would just randomly mention her or any of the other things I mentioned above to my roommate. I was worried it would sound rather stereotypical on my part

I got what you was trying to say. I was just trying to make a joke. Next time you can say you like her paintings instead of associating her with Coldplay. I know some people won't understand why we're massive Coldplay fans for various reasons. I'm attending a French course and when we introduce ourselves we talked about our likes. The first thing that came to my mind was this band we all love, but I just said I like to listen to music. It’s not that I'm ashamed to love them, but sometimes it's better not to share my coldplayer side. One day we'll talk about music and I'll tell them who my favorite band is :)

• Like 6

Tonight was open mic night at a café on my university campus and a girl played a cover of The Scientist!!!

ColdplayerCP

Welcome back!!!! :D I hope you had a fun time. :) And yes, apparently they are working on a new song unless we are somehow misinterpreting something. :P

• Like 1

ColdplayerCP

Hii!! Welcome back! [emoji1]

• Like 1

I got what you was trying to say. I was just trying to make a joke. Next time you can say you like her paintings instead of associating her with Coldplay. I know some people won't understand why we're massive Coldplay fans for various reasons. I'm attending a French course and when we introduce ourselves we talked about our likes. The first thing that came to my mind was this band we all love, but I just said I like to listen to music. It’s not that I'm ashamed to love them, but sometimes it's better not to share my coldplayer side. One day we'll talk about music and I'll tell them who my favorite band is :)

I'm the same, most times I prefer to not tell everyone right away cause they won't understand it anyway. Most people just think it's some stupid obsession and it's so hard to find the words to explain what they mean to me:/

• Like 8

I'm the same, most times I prefer to not tell everyone right away cause they won't understand it anyway. Most people just think it's some stupid obsession and it's so hard to find the words to explain what they mean to me:/

I am SO glad I have this site and you wonderful fellow Coldplay lovers. No one understands my obsession like you guys. Most people I know don't like Coldplay. I often think to myself...."how can someone not love CP's music!" Listening to them brings me joy....I am glad you guys understand what I mean[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6