🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Get well soon, Gideon.

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon. Coldplay are always there to lift you up, it's awesome what a huge effect just listening to their music can sometimes have. They have helped me so much already, it's more than just a band or just songs.

First, I am so sorry, Gideon MX, to hear you are down or feeling sick. Glad Coldplaying and Atlas are with you. Keep letting us know how you are and if we can help in any way!!

To be honest, it's the first one, unfortunately.:disappointed:

But thanks, I really appreciate your kind messages!!! :)

• Like 4

Omg Omg Omg

How do I breathe D:

[MEDIA=twitter]774319309392900097[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/GlblCtzn/status/774319309392900097

AHHHHH I almost had a heart attack when I saw this :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

I can't :bigcry:

Eeeeeppp I can't wait for Monday to come D:

Does someone know how you generally win tickets to global citizen events? DDD:

Is it the same format as the one for the main event in central park?

I want to go so badly :bigcry:

• Like 6

Omg Omg Omg

How do I breathe D:

[MEDIA=twitter]774319309392900097[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/GlblCtzn/status/774319309392900097

AHHHHH I almost had a heart attack when I saw this :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

I can't :bigcry:

Eeeeeppp I can't wait for Monday to come D:

Does someone know how you generally win tickets to global citizen events? DDD:

Is it the same format as the one for the main event in central park?

I want to go so badly :bigcry:

i think there's some more info in this thread: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/2016-11-19-coldplay-headline-global-citizen-festival-in-india.107747/

:wacko:

i hope you get the chance to see them!! :dance:

• Like 2

So my university has a planetarium, and I went to an astronomy club thing tonight, and when I got there, I noticed someone with a Love Button on their backpack! I asked her if she liked Coldplay, and she said yeah, but she isn't as obsessed as all of us here.

And during the presentation, there was an animation made by someone at the University of Exeter...

• Like 7

Just realized it's been a year since I made this account :) Came back and said hello for the first time in 5 months on another thread.

EDIT: Also post 4222. :D

I realize it's now September 10th in most of North America (and you're from Canada, right? I do think I remember that), but happy late Coldplaying birthday!!! :D

I've just realized something interesting... on September 26th when I reach my 2 year anniversary of having an account here, it will also be the 1 year anniversary of Coldplay's first appearance at the Global Citizen Festival. That was the day that the first new song from AHFOD (and one of my favorites on the album), Amazing Day, was revealed to the world. :)

• Like 4

watching this interview now:

watching this interview now:

and i can't believe i'm already a little older than they were here :bigcry:

and i can't believe i'm already a little older than they were here :bigcry:

I love watching baby coldplay interviews haha I also watched this one i think is funny.

ZTV Swedish Interview with Will and Chris:

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg
Just realized it's been a year since I made this account :) Came back and said hello for the first time in 5 months on another thread.

EDIT: Also post 4222. :D

Hey!! Been a while!! Congratulations [emoji5] [emoji322]

I can't find the thread where we share our dreams about Coldplay, so I'll post it here.

Yesterday night I was watching youtube videos from the concerts in Mexico and that was reflected in my dreams. It was like I was watching videos and I saw myself in one of them. I was on the barrier were the band walked by to go to the C stage. Chris talked to a fan near me and he gave him a love button. I remember the songs played during my dream were Charlie Brown, A Head Full Of Dreams and the Charles Chaplin speech. Then something random happen and I was watching how a 360 video is made and some kids were playing with balloons :shrug:

• Like 7

Today, I saw something on television that reminded me of something very Coldplayish. There was this anniversary of a band where people with a disability do perform in. (I don't know the exact details, it's not important anyway :D)

By chance I saw this:

980c94b2acb0316445ca8e8ddd2a30a4.jpg

Do you see what I see? :)

• Like 5