✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Were you at the show this year that had to broken off due to the weather ?

I was 2x in the US last year (NJ and MA)

No, but I was at the Indianapolis show on July 20th. I am going for the outdoor venue this time around! I heard those shows are even better than the indoor venues!!! So, that's my plan!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I got to see them twice in Philadelphia this year, but I really wish they'd add a Philly date for 2017! [emoji30]

same, it would make it so much easier to get to :P

but i'm gonna try for """NY"""" tickets :wacko:

aaand the fan presale starts on my birthday! :dance: now if only they'd give me free tickets, that would be an even better present :P

• Like 2

same, it would make it so much easier to get to :P

but i'm gonna try for """NY"""" tickets :wacko:

aaand the fan presale starts on my birthday! :dance: now if only they'd give me free tickets, that would be an even better present :P

Did you get the fan presale for the 10th of October?

This is so exciting! :bliss:

Knowing I'm finally going to be seeing them live is making me doubly excited for everyone else as well :D Ahhh I hope everyone here gets to go to a 2017 show too! :D :D :D

AHHHHH I can't wait for next month :omgomg: LOL I'm in a constant state of euphoria, watching live videos and singing and jumping along and dreaming that I'm actually there :')

• Like 4

Knowing I'm finally going to be seeing them live is making me doubly excited for everyone else as well :D Ahhh I hope everyone here gets to go to a 2017 show too! :D :D :D

AHHHHH I can't wait for next month :omgomg: LOL I'm in a constant state of euphoria, watching live videos and singing and jumping along and dreaming that I'm actually there :')

Aww this is awesome! So happy for you!

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

I stumbled upon something interesting online. There was an ebay offer for something that was very non-descriptly called "Magazine Coldplay 2003" in my language, along with images that didn't reveal too much either. It was offered for 11 Euros. I took the risk to find out what it is, and it turned out to be something of which I didn't even know it existed:[ATTACH=full]6123[/ATTACH]I'm curious does anybody recognize it ? :)

• Like 1

A friend has send me this link:

I think we all can relate to this... well at least the first part of the video.

Luckily I did get my tickets. [emoji4]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm so happy for you and I know that feeling so well:D

• Like 3

It's official: Coldplay have killed half the world's population

4ed59aeacd962a4345d9ed051aa90fb1.jpg

I voted for No btw:D

I know the feeling

[ATTACH=full]6117[/ATTACH]

HAHA when coldplay announced the shows and my parents said I could go my brain literally didn't work anymore and I was shaking all the time:D I tried writing with some people but my brain just refused to work properly lolll

• Like 2

I stumbled upon something interesting online. There was an ebay offer for something that was very non-descriptly called "Magazine Coldplay 2003" in my language, along with images that didn't reveal too much either. It was offered for 11 Euros. I took the risk to find out what it is, and it turned out to be something of which I didn't even know it existed:[ATTACH=full]6123[/ATTACH]I'm curious does anybody recognize it ? :)

Looks like the tour programme from the AROBTTH tour. I have that somewhere in my Coldplay stash. Haven't looked at it in years. Should probably get it out again. :)

• Like 2

I found these near my school [emoji1]

43df7b12ed5e91b6348e21270434e27f.jpg

It's graffiti so it reminds me of Hurts Like Heaven even more [emoji1]

4b3085bea0cd954eca9c06b0ad2ab0c6.jpg

Btw. this week was crazy. I was so nervous about getting the tickets, had problems with sleeping, somehow managed to not fail any of my tests at school... but I'm finally seeing Coldplay live. I still can't believe that [emoji15] And tomorrow I'm going to a concert of one of my favourite polish artists [emoji173]

• Like 6

A friend has send me this link:

I think we all can relate to this... well at least the first part of the video.

Luckily I did get my tickets. [emoji4]

Haha, a couple of years ago I was talking to someone I know about the process of buying Coldplay tickets- I think I said I'd be clicking the Refresh button a lot, and she said it reminds her of The Big Bang Theory where they're at the laptop saying and clicking "Refresh, refresh, refresh" x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5