✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Today I was sitting in my bedroom when I heard my mom shouting "Coldplay! Coldplay!" because AHFOD came on the radio :D

This is so good! That has happened to me a couple of times. My love for Coldplay is well-known for my family that they scream excitedly whenever they hear something about the band :D

• Like 6

i know we all like to talk about the quality of Chris's voice over the years, but

[MEDIA=twitter]781949337253322752[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/781949337253322752

watching videos like this just makes me feel like DAMN he's still got it... if only he would sing his own songs this way :P

This video proves that he could sing so much better, if only he tried. He doesn't need Auto tune and that crap. He don't need to lip sync. So why does he do it? These are things that I don't understand. Him covering songs like this is getting me hyped up for LP8 in hopes it will be a less poppy release...

• Like 3

Oh, no, Nie! I'm so sorry to hear you are sick! Just be careful not to swing from the chandeliers - it may upset your poor sick stomach. Feel better!!

:laugh4:

Hope you get well soon. Drink some tea as you listen to Coldplay on the comfort of your bed

Thanks!

My cold got worse and I'll have to spend my weekend on the sofa / in bed. :sad:

Hopefully I'll get rid of it by monday because I need to be fit when Coldplay announces the new European Tour dates. :omgomg:

• Like 5

:laugh4:

Thanks!

My cold got worse and I'll have to spend my weekend on the sofa / in bed. :sad:

Hopefully I'll get rid of it by monday because I need to be fit when Coldplay announces the new European Tour dates. :omgomg:

That's so bad. But, the main focus are the tickets!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon!

• Like 1

It's interesting how certain songs can get the "flavour" of whatever was happening in your life at the time that you were first exposed to them.

Just listened to Birds, Fun, Army of One and XMTS and they all take me back to the winter of 2015 at the American East Coast, to lonely days when it went dark much too early and that were much colder than anything I had experienced before, and a bleak winter that seemed to stretch out forever. :(

Everytime I hear these songs it is as if I am walking again in the biting cold and in an icy and terribly windy street that is dark even though it is only late afternoon. I have certain "images" or moments associated with each song, and since I only listen to them rarely they "conserve" their associations quite well.

(I also know a cure, by the way. If you listen to a song often enough, the association will eventually fade (not disappear, but get weaker). Successfully did that with Paradise which I also attach to a certain time in my life, because I didn't want to think about it every time I hear the song...)

• Like 5

It's interesting how certain songs can get the "flavour" of whatever was happening in your life at the time that you were first exposed to them.

Just listened to Birds, Fun, Army of One and XMTS and they all take me back to the winter of 2015 at the American East Coast, to lonely days when it went dark much too early and that were much colder than anything I had experienced before, and a bleak winter that seemed to stretch out forever. :(

Everytime I hear these songs it is as if I am walking again in the biting cold and in an icy and terribly windy street that is dark even though it is only late afternoon. I have certain "images" or moments associated with each song, and since I only listen to them rarely they "conserve" their associations quite well.

(I also know a cure, by the way. If you listen to a song often enough, the association will eventually fade (not disappear, but get weaker). Successfully did that with Paradise which I also attach to a certain time in my life, because I didn't want to think about it every time I hear the song...)

i feel this all the time. every song on PM reminds me of late fall and early winter, because that's when the EP came out, and the same for MX... Warning Sign i always get a warm spring feeling from, like when you're driving in the car on a sunny day with the window rolled down and just feeling a nice breeze... most songs from Parachutes and AROBTTH remind me of spring, because that's when i was first listening to those albums. then VLV in the summer... so i have Coldplay for all seasons :P

• Like 3

When Coldplay sends the same tweet Coldplaying sent this morning

I have noticed the last few weeks that they are tweeting things that have been posted by several fans site twitter accounts. [emoji1]

• Like 3