✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I am beginning to feel sick as well...damn it @Nie, you shouldn't have sneezed into the Random Coldplay Thoughts thread ! I'm sure I caught it here ;)

No, but seriously, I think I caught a cold... :(

whaaaaaat, really, are we like linked or something cause I'm actually feeling lower today than usual...

In any case, get well soon! :D

this must be some worldwide phenomenon today :P here it's rainy and cold outside, the ugly parts of the changing of seasons. perfect time for illness to rear its ugly head. :no:

• Like 4

I'm feeling like a Coldplay medley today :sick::

Everglow - Amsterdam - Life is for living - Birds - Christmas Lights

When I’m cold, cold - Sick to the stomage - Cause my head just aches - Who got not one voice - And I am up here holding on to all those chandeliers of hope

I am beginning to feel sick as well...damn it @Nie, you shouldn't have sneezed into the Random Coldplay Thoughts thread ! I'm sure I caught it here ;)

No, but seriously, I think I caught a cold... :(

whaaaaaat, really, are we like linked or something cause I'm actually feeling lower today than usual...

In any case, get well soon! :D

I hope all of you will feel better soon ! :)

• Like 4

Hi all, remember the piano medley I once made around the same time as the I Ran Away music video ? Well, now I had some fun on my electric guitar :guitarist:...and made this little medley of Coldplay guitar solos (from known as well as lesser known songs, 11 songs in total). When I started it I intended it as a small thank-you for the Coldplaying community, although I hope the poor quality will not make it seem more of a punishment than a thank-you (the sound was recorded with my mobile phone, not pulled off the guitar itself due to lack of equipment; this is why you keep hearing the sound of the pick hitting the strings etc.) :D

Disclaimer: My guitar skills are exactly zero :blush:, so if you expect anything sounding remotely like Jonny would be able to play it, this is not it. I had lots of fun "learning" the melodies despite my slow hands and lack of musical understanding.

Have fun listening to it and lets see if you can identify all the song parts ! Which melody is your favourite ?

Download here:

http://www.filedropper.com/electricguitarmedley

Who cares ! It sounds fun and I saw you enjoyed playing it so, well done @I ran away ! :)

These are the songs I do recognize:

1 - Square One

2 - Politik

3 - (I can't recognize a song here, I'm so sorry :D)

4 - One I Love

5 - Violet Hill

6 - Fix You

7 - Lost!

8 - White Shadows

9 - Cemeteries Of London (My favourite :))

10 - Talk

11 - In My Place

I have to say that it's a great list :) It would be a great CP setlist for a smaller gig, if you ask me ! :awesome:

• Like 4

i don't know if there's a good thread for this, so i'll just post it here :P

but i did a video edit of Paradise to the Tiesto Remix :cheesy:

warning, though - there are a lot of flashing/mirrored images and jump cuts so i don't know if it is enough to trigger anyone, but please don't watch the video if you are sensitive to that sort of thing

[MEDIA=googledrive]0B2WNkaAdv0h-ZWI2Y0daeVpqUDg[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2WNkaAdv0h-ZWI2Y0daeVpqUDg/view?usp=sharing

I like the video, you've done it very nice! :)

• Like 3

Who cares ! It sounds fun and I saw you enjoyed playing it so, well done @I ran away ! :)

These are the songs I do recognize:

1 - Square One

2 - Politik

3 - (I can't recognize a song here, I'm so sorry :D)

4 - One I Love

5 - Violet Hill

6 - Fix You

7 - Lost!

8 - White Shadows

9 - Cemeteries Of London (My favourite :))

10 - Talk

11 - In My Place

I have to say that it's a great list :) It would be a great CP setlist for a smaller gig, if you ask me ! :awesome:

Aww, thanks for listening ! No.3 is the intro to Spies, or at least my attempt to imitate it , with slide :)

• Like 2

i don't know if there's a good thread for this, so i'll just post it here :P

but i did a video edit of Paradise to the Tiesto Remix :cheesy:

warning, though - there are a lot of flashing/mirrored images and jump cuts so i don't know if it is enough to trigger anyone, but please don't watch the video if you are sensitive to that sort of thing

[MEDIA=googledrive]0B2WNkaAdv0h-ZWI2Y0daeVpqUDg[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2WNkaAdv0h-ZWI2Y0daeVpqUDg/view?usp=sharing

Holy crap Brooke, this is amazing! You just really made my day with that!

Can I download this please? :nice:

• Like 2

Well they did! But not with a song but with a tweet. [emoji1]

I have a huge smile upon my face since I've read it. [emoji4]

Good to hear! I hope your day only gets better. :)

this must be some worldwide phenomenon today :P here it's rainy and cold outside, the ugly parts of the changing of seasons. perfect time for illness to rear its ugly head. :no:

No way! Same here!

But I actually really like rainy days so I have no problem with it :D

Today I was sitting in my bedroom when I heard my mom shouting "Coldplay! Coldplay!" because AHFOD came on the radio :D

This is what I did with ETIAW once, really any song I recognize that comes on on the radio at home I get really excited. Was Stu surprising because supposedly according to my mom it got massive but i never recall it being in the radio, not once... And I finally heard and recognized it that day. Was so happy. :D Think that I heard Speed of Sound once to, also rare to hear on the radio. One of the 5 songs or so I knew in the month before I became a true Coldplay fan :D I didn't get ultra excited back then since i didn't realize it was a rarity on radio, but I would now :D i was on vacation at the time so I didn't have time to check out more Coldplay songs but once I did oh man it completely blew me away like no other band had ever before. They seemed like the band of my dreams. Everything they did seemed to be perfect. Just the right style of music for me. :D

I hope all of you will feel better soon ! :)

Thank you! :)

• Like 6

When I’m cold, cold - Sick to the stomage - Cause my head just aches - Who got not one voice - And I am up here holding on to all those chandeliers of hope

Oh, no, Nie! I'm so sorry to hear you are sick! Just be careful not to swing from the chandeliers - it may upset your poor sick stomach. Feel better!!

• Like 2

Oh no, that's unfortunate to hear. Get well soon. :(

Well it definitely triggered me. It says it's blocked. :bomb:

Can you like upload it somewhere else or something so I can watch it? :D

So glad you warned us. That was so considerate! I do suffer from migraines and am having a bad week for that due to my jaw pain triggered by rainy weather. Flashing images are the worst for me. Again, can't tell you how much I appreciate your being so, so considerate!

• Like 2

Hope you get well soon. Drink some tea as you listen to Coldplay on the comfort of your bed :smiley:

• Like 2