✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

No Internet connection during the weekend and I'll miss a lot of of your posts here. Anyways, I'll listen to Coldplay during the whole week and I'll dream about the opportunity to go to Canada to see the band for the third time. I've signed up to the newsletter registering the US as my country and I've got a code. 2017 should be a better year for me! This is so exciting! I'll just be sad for not going to Europe to meet some of you but I hope that'll happen in the near future :)

• Like 7

I had a dream about the boys! I was in a classroom, then walked to the back where I peered through a window or something where fireworks were starting to go off as it seemed as though the boys were at the part of AHFOD where the confetti is about to burst out. Oh what a lovely dream [emoji175] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

came across this video today and i was just thinking when Phil tells his story at the beginning... how weird would it be if Phil had actually been a legit fifth member of the band and played music with them???

Funny ! This video was in my recommendations on YT yesterday as well. I have only listened to half of it so far but I wanted to post it too :D

• Like 2

Funny ! This video was in my recommendations on YT yesterday as well. I have only listened to half of it so far but I wanted to post it too :D

it was cool to hear his stories about why he left. i knew he had been sick at some point but thought that was the reason for his split after AROBTTH, not during Parachutes :surprised:

and i didn't know about him dropping out of university either! really i didn't know much of anything about Phil, at least not as much as i know about the other boys :P

• Like 1

it was cool to hear his stories about why he left. i knew he had been sick at some point but thought that was the reason for his split after AROBTTH, not during Parachutes :surprised:

and i didn't know about him dropping out of university either! really i didn't know much of anything about Phil, at least not as much as i know about the other boys :P

i think chris and phil's friendship is one of the pillar's in keeping coldplay going. and it is very underrated. phil moved to the US when chris did! even though the band was based in the UK.

• Like 5

i think chris and phil's friendship is one of the pillar's in keeping coldplay going. and it is very underrated. phil moved to the US when chris did! even though the band was based in the UK.

Really ??

Do you think Chris-Phil is stronger than Chris-Jonny ?

It seems like Coldplay won't come back to my country (Spain) next year :( Though I don't know if I will be able to travel abroad to see them, deep down I believe I'll finally make it. I've got that feeling, don't know why! Anyway, my family keep saying me: "Why do you want to see them again? You've already seen them once!!" They don't understand me lol :laugh3: Maybe they are right, it doesn't make any sense... but here's the thing: after seeing CP last spring, a lot of painful stuff happened to me. The only thing that made me smile during those dark days was the memory of the concert, so I think that's the reason why this means so much to me. That's the reason why I keep on dreaming about going to a CP concert again. Maybe it sounds crazy, but hope some of you can understand what I mean :)

So these days I have to study a lot for my next exams, but in the meantime I have this particular dream that makes me think of something beautiful... in the end, we have to keep up dreaming in order to survive :wacko:

• Like 7

Got a lot to catch up on, earliest posts go four pages back. Never ceases to amaze me how active this thread can become, to be fair I guess the NA 2017 dates have been released which likely played a role in this. Gonna suck. On mobile. Gonna be back to my comp really soon though so that'll be wonderful.

3oz8xPbdSg2dF8ZoRi.gif

Woop Second Coldplay concert on the way for me! Now lets hope they dont plan exams near June 21! :D :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Congratulations! :) I'll (hopefully) be going to the show on Sep 26. Now my dad did see one presale starting Oct 13 but apparently there's one starting Tuesday in Canada as far as I've heard? Confused, is this for a different show? Gotta know. Want him to get earliest tickets possible to get best seats. Help would be appreciated, thanks. Need to post this in that other official thread then I have higher chance of getting answers as well...

[ATTACH=full]6115[/ATTACH]

New NA dates [MEDIA=twitter]784346831966773248[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/784346831966773248

Sweet!!!

First time, Dad looking to take me to the one on the 26th. As far as I know no one else lives in this area of the world that is a Coldplay fan frequenting this forum, but there might... Anyone else going there? :D

I know I got to see them twice in Philadelphia this year, but I really wish they'd add a Philly date for 2017! [emoji30]

Lol settle down, some of us like me haven't even seen them yet...

This is so exciting! :bliss:

Knowing I'm finally going to be seeing them live is making me doubly excited for everyone else as well :D Ahhh I hope everyone here gets to go to a 2017 show too! :D :D :D

AHHHHH I can't wait for next month :omgomg: LOL I'm in a constant state of euphoria, watching live videos and singing and jumping along and dreaming that I'm actually there :')

Same, just watching one on YouTube on a computer screen gets me excited, if that is only a miniscule taste of what it will actually be, which it is, imma lose my mind!!!

I voted for No btw:D

HAHA when coldplay announced the shows and my parents said I could go my brain literally didn't work anymore and I was shaking all the time:D I tried writing with some people but my brain just refused to work properly lolll

Lol, so happy for you! I remember visiting a special place over the summer, that is as fun to me as a Coldplay concert even though it's much more low key, it feels like I should be jumping into the clouds and beyond and dancing at a Coldplay concert when that happened :D i was so nervous for it and in the small town near the place I literally only got something to eat to slow down my arrival because it felt like I was going there wayyyyyyyy too quickly, and it course before I knew it I was there, shaking so much uncontrollably... Again I felt like jumping into the clouds like i would at a Coldplay concert, whenever I think of that place I also think jumping up and down at Coldplay concert since it's such a beautiful and energizing experience... I went there two times!!! :D in terms of what I did even though I was that excited for it it was just a taste of what some people experience... Man if i get to eventually do the best stuff i might completely lose my mind, I wouldn't be able to handle it :D i know the feeling... When my parents confirm it I'm going to do same lol!! Even though it's going to be in a year for me!! That other thing i got excited for btw I think is going to even better in month and a half from now, and when I think of it I start already lose my mind... I know what you mean lol

Was reminded of Hymn For The Weekend while reading my book:

3d0ed115cceec18724892fcb5502a90e.jpg

x

Such a shame though that Coldplay have to resort to making poor lyrics... Pretty sure there's a way to make happy music without doing that and going super mainstream friendly poppy like that. :(

Just found this AWESOME video... this is one of my all-time favourite songs sang by my all-time favourite singer... this couldn't be any better!

I remember watching this a while ago, is epic.

No Internet connection during the weekend and I'll miss a lot of of your posts here. Anyways, I'll listen to Coldplay during the whole week and I'll dream about the opportunity to go to Canada to see the band for the third time. I've signed up to the newsletter registering the US as my country and I've got a code. 2017 should be a better year for me! This is so exciting! I'll just be sad for not going to Europe to meet some of you but I hope that'll happen in the near future :)

We'll miss you! Have s good weekend!

That would be awesome coming up to Canada, trust me it is a beautiful place you'll love it!! Have "A Head Full Of Dreams" till then :)

The pretty colours make them look very Coldplayish [emoji7] x

Seems to be inspired off of Coldplay, maybe that's why... Whoever put them up must be a fan of them :D

That was not as painful as I expected. :D Might edit this later to color code and all that, to lazy right now lol

• Like 3

Got a lot to catch up on, earliest posts go four pages back. Never ceases to amaze me how active this thread can become, to be fair I guess the NA 2017 dates have been released which likely played a role in this. Gonna suck. On mobile. Gonna be back to my comp really soon though so that'll be wonderful.

Congratulations! :) I'll (hopefully) be going to the show on Sep 26. Now my dad did see one presale starting Oct 13 but apparently there's one starting Tuesday in Canada as far as I've heard? Confused, is this for a different show? Gotta know. Want him to get earliest tickets possible to get best seats. Help would be appreciated, thanks. Need to post this in that other official thread then I have higher chance of getting answers as well...

Sweet!!!

First time, Dad looking to take me to the one on the 26th. As far as I know no one else lives in this area of the world that is a Coldplay fan frequenting this forum, but there might... Anyone else going there? :D

Same, just watching one on YouTube on a computer screen gets me excited, if that is only a miniscule taste of what it will actually be, which it is, imma lose my mind!!!

Lol, so happy for you! I remember visiting a special place over the summer, that is as fun to me as a Coldplay concert even though it's much more low key, it feels like I should be jumping into the clouds and beyond and dancing at a Coldplay concert when that happened :D i was so nervous for it and in the small town near the place I literally only got something to eat to slow down my arrival because it felt like I was going there wayyyyyyyy too quickly, and it course before I knew it I was there, shaking so much uncontrollably... Again I felt like jumping into the clouds like i would at a Coldplay concert, whenever I think of that place I also think jumping up and down at Coldplay concert since it's such a beautiful and energizing experience... I went there two times!!! :D in terms of what I did even though I was that excited for it it was just a taste of what some people experience... Man if i get to eventually do the best stuff i might completely lose my mind, I wouldn't be able to handle it :D i know the feeling... When my parents confirm it I'm going to do same lol!! Even though it's going to be in a year for me!! That other thing i got excited for btw I think is going to even better in month and a half from now, and when I think of it I start already lose my mind... I know what you mean lol

Such a shame though that Coldplay have to resort to making poor lyrics... Pretty sure there's a way to make happy music without doing that and going super mainstream friendly poppy like that. :(

That would be awesome coming up to Canada, trust me it is a beautiful place you'll love it!! Have "A Head Full Of Dreams" till then :)

Seems to be inspired off of Coldplay, maybe that's why... Whoever put them up must be a fan of them :D

That was not as painful as I expected. :D Might edit this later to color code and all that, to lazy right now lol

I am so sorry you have never seen them live. I have seen them in concert 7 times so far! A truly magical experience! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well, the Internet service was fixed so fast, I thought it'd take longer. So, I'm back and I'm ready to spend some time to read all your posts because after two days of not reading anything there must be a lot to get through.

• Like 5

Sweet!!!

Hmm, can you tell us what the magical place is ? :) Or is it a secret ?

feeling kinda sad because tickets will go on sale on Monday for the US tour dates and I have no money. recently graduated from college, and have credit card debt I haven't been able to pay off because I don't have a job yet, and my student loan bill will start soon :'(

I've been actively trying to look for jobs and have gone to two interviews. I get super nervous because I don't know how i will get hired soon. So I made a playlist on Spotify with songs that make me feel good from Coldplay. Mostly their slower songs, like most of Parachutes, and AROBTTH and from newer albums too, like U.F.O. Hope I can get through this soon, so I can stop feeling overwhelmed all the time :'(

• Like 3

feeling kinda sad because tickets will go on sale on Monday for the US tour dates and I have no money. recently graduated from college, and have credit card debt I haven't been able to pay off because I don't have a job yet, and my student loan bill will start soon :'(

I've been actively trying to look for jobs and have gone to two interviews. I get super nervous because I don't know how i will get hired soon. So I made a playlist on Spotify with songs that make me feel good from Coldplay. Mostly their slower songs, like most of Parachutes, and AROBTTH and from newer albums too, like U.F.O. Hope I can get through this soon, so I can stop feeling overwhelmed all the time :'(

I am so sorry to hear that :( Yes, this tour is shamefully expensive !

I hope you find a good job soon and that you'll find a way to pay your bills. Also, don't give up just yet on the concert. Local radio stations often give away tickets, or sometimes websites like Coldplaying make sweepstakes too. Fingers crossed that you will find a way to attend a concert !

• Like 4