✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Back in 2012 they came to Hannover which was near where I lived then.

Many of my friends went to the concert but I couldn't afford it.

I cried the whole evening when the concert happened.

I'm so sorry. Will you be able to go to Hannover this time ?

• Like 1

I'm so sorry. Will you be able to go to Hannover this time ?

Thank you!

No...

I was hoping that they would come to Hannover and monday morning I was like: :omgomg: They're coming back!!!

It lasted only about half an hour because I realized it's my brother's prom that night.

But fortunately, I was able to go to Hamburg in July! :dance:

I guess Hannover doesn't want me to come to the concerts :angry:

Thank you!

No...

I was hoping that they would come to Hannover and monday morning I was like: :omgomg: They're coming back!!!

It lasted only about half an hour because I realized it's my brother's prom that night.

But fortunately, I was able to go to Hamburg in July! :dance:

I guess Hannover doesn't want me to come to the concerts :angry:

Maybe they will add second night. Fingers crossed ! :)

• Like 1

Just bought tickets for Vienna, Leipzig, Hannover and Frankfurt. Might try for Cardiff on Friday. :o

Whenever I start thinking: "This is all so crazy!", I listen to the live recording from Copenhagen this year and it immediately changes to: "No, it's crazy to not buy more tickets!" :lol:

• Like 4

Just done recovering from the flu and I was having such terrible withdrawal symptoms after not being able to listen to Coldplay (or anything else for that matter :P) for nearly a week D: But then I saw this and Afkfejlgsbn

This IS ThE Most PERFECT Thing Ever D:

I'm screaming inside and getting butterflies and shit and it's not even like they announced tour dates to my country. I really need Live 2016 and I need it soon D:

• Like 6

I am so happy and excited today because I bought a Coldplay ticket for 2017. I am as excited as if it was tomorrow and can't stop thinking of it ! Got to keep reminding myself it is nine months away...!!!

Same, same[emoji23]

I feel like the moment will come when I realize it's still many month but I don't care right now[emoji6]

Thinking about the fact that I will be done with school by then kind of scares me...

• Like 1

I'm so happy for all of you with tickets already! Maybe this is the wrong place but who's planning on going to the Brussels concert?

Also this morning I was like sort of mimicking the Violet Hill videoclip while brushing my teeth, and suddenly my mom was next to me *goes to die of shame*

• Like 4