✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I was just taking my seat in a coffee bar when Clocks started to play ! :yum "Oh nice," I thought " what a lovely welcome for me just as I've arrived !" Then it stopped quite suddenly...... ????? Oh never mind, disappointing though.

Then I remembered Clocks is my ring tone on my phone !!!!!! Yes, Hubby had been trying to contact me ! Say no more.............. :rolleyes:

:joy:

So those lines like "A Sky Full Of Stars" are post number dependent ? Didn't know that ! I did notice it at Nie's avatar but until now I thought this was a customized line, oops :joy:

Congrats to your 1000 posts, @oldiefan ! :)

• Like 3

So those lines like "A Sky Full Of Stars" are post number dependent ? Didn't know that ! I did notice it at Nie's avatar but until now I thought this was a customized line, oops :joy:

Congrats to your 1000 posts, @oldiefan ! :)

i hadn't noticed that and when i saw this i thought maybe the custom titles had been replaced :eek: but good to see mine is still there. though i'm a little curious to know what my post-dependent one would be :p

update: mine is also ASFOS? interesting...

• Like 2

mine is also ASFOS? interesting...

You know how they say: The sky is the limit :P

And minutes after my last post here, along came the next unexpected Coldplay moment ! I was sitting in another food place (lol) with very faint music and I thought I was hearing Chris's voice. But I also heard hard beats and an unfamiliar melody, so I thought maybe I just imagined it ? After a while I realized what I am hearing is actually a mix of two songs, each played in a different area of that foodplace and one of them is The Scientist and the other some dancepop song by another artist.

• Like 5

I usually listen to a local radio here called KissFM. One of the reasons I like this radio station is because they play a lot of songs from bands that I love like CP, OneRepublic, Keane, etc. But now they have passed to the next level: from time to time they play an advertisement with most famous CP songs all together (they do it with the most iconic bands of the radio and of course CP is one of them :p). They put in less than a minute little pieces from Paradise, HFTW and VLV (maybe these aren't my fav songs, but is still exciting to hear them all together haha). After that, they put Chris voice saying "hi I am Chris Martin from Coldplay and this is KissFM"... so when I heard this for the first time I totally freaked out haha! :D Best advertisement ever!!

Even in their Twitter page they have a photo of my lovely Chris... this is a really cool radio indeed!

https://twitter.com/KISSFM_es

• Like 3

I usually listen to a local radio here called KissFM. One of the reasons I like this radio station is because they play a lot of songs from bands that I love like CP, OneRepublic, Keane, etc. But now they have passed to the next level: from time to time they play an advertisement with most famous CP songs all together (they do it with the most iconic bands of the radio and of course CP is one of them :p). They put in less than a minute little pieces from Paradise, HFTW and VLV (maybe these aren't my fav songs, but is still exciting to hear them all together haha). After that, they put Chris voice saying "hi I am Chris Martin from Coldplay and this is KissFM"... so when I heard this for the first time I totally freaked out haha! :D Best advertisement ever!!

Even in their Twitter page they have a photo of my lovely Chris... this is a really cool radio indeed!

https://twitter.com/KISSFM_es

Karvi, thanks for sharing. I would totally be stunned if I heard this.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@oldiefan ! :)

Did You really think that I had put that in my profile?!? [emoji12]

My phone sd card was having problems, and it went corrupt. I luckily backed up all the stuff from the sd card to the computer before it went totally corrupt, but I just discovered that all my videos from my Coldplay concert are gone!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

My phone sd card was having problems, and it went corrupt. I luckily backed up all the stuff from the sd card to the computer before it went totally corrupt, but I just discovered that all my videos from my Coldplay concert are gone!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Oh no this is terrible. Did you lose everything or you have some pictures or something kept?

You know.. I've been wondering what does the media thinks about Chris martin, i mean it must be impossible not to be choked by how wonderful person he is, cause nowadays is very hard to find people (in social media) like him, with such love and passion.. If anyone here is a paparazzi, an intreviewer or something that has been in touch with Chris, i wanna know what you think.

[emoji45]

Have you tried to restore the sd card?

There are some tools / freeware to do that.

It's worth the try.

[emoji45]

Have you tried to restore the sd card?

There are some tools / freeware to do that.

It's worth the try.

I tried doing that thorough my computer, but it didn't work. I backed it up before it was all gone. Videos from other folders got backed up, but not videos from the 'camera' folder.

I still have my snapchat story videos from that night plus the four I put on instagram, but that's it.

Did You really think that I had put that in my profile?!? [emoji12]

Well yes, I must admit I did think that o_O

Oh no :( Don't give up just yet, try different software !

• Like 1