✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Congratulations to @I ran away

2 years ago she joined the forums

Congrats!

happy joinday @I ran away !! :D

Thanks ! I'm really happy to be part of this amazing community for two years now. Everybody here is so nice and reading the posts and private messages or participating in the riddles and games never fails to put a smile upon my face and make my world light up. Love you all ! :heart:

• Like 4

Yeah happy joinday @I ran away. You're honestly legendary and when I first joined you made me want to come back here. Like I felt pretty comfortable from the beginning but yeah from the short time I've been here, I've seen the enormous contributions you make to coldplaying. Loving the listening parties as well though, thanks for taking control of them too :)

• Like 4

Yeah happy joinday @I ran away. You're honestly legendary and when I first joined you made me want to come back here. Like I felt pretty comfortable from the beginning but yeah from the short time I've been here, I've seen the enormous contributions you make to coldplaying. Loving the listening parties as well though, thanks for taking control of them too :)

Oh thanks...you're all being so sweet. Even though I feel undeserving of your praise, it did put a smile upon my face :)

• Like 4

I was just taking my seat in a coffee bar when Clocks started to play ! :yum "Oh nice," I thought " what a lovely welcome for me just as I've arrived !" Then it stopped quite suddenly...... ????? Oh never mind, disappointing though.

Then I remembered Clocks is my ring tone on my phone !!!!!! Yes, Hubby had been trying to contact me ! Say no more.............. :rolleyes:

• Like 7