✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Aaaand once more SJLT playing in the student coffeeshop :p

funny you should say that

today i was finally able to purchase the Nintendo Switch, was at Target and just after i checked out and was leaving the electronics section, the TVs on the wall were playing a clip of the SJLT video!! :eek: it made my morning even better :D

5:09 - So Jonny really went jazz :joy:

Amazing interview overall, definitely worth watching !

The song during which Chris sees 1 star and says thanks...

The Scientist?

Thanks! How exciting!

I'll be living at my parents' house and commuting to school....they don't live very far, and it is quite convenient to take this one bus system that picks me up near my house and drops me off right at campus! Plus commuting saves some money because rent in Boulder is extremely high! (The average house price here is a little over $1 million)

I had no idea Boulder was THAT expensive! Good that you can save money by staying with parents. So much for putting Boulder on my list of places to move.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I had no idea Boulder was THAT expensive! Good that you can save money by staying with parents. So much for putting Boulder on my list of places to move.

Hi IAMSUE, trying to get your mailing address, send me a dm.

I could only hear Jonny's guitar on In My Place in the supermarket yesterday! When I was nearing a speaker I could hear the song loud and clear, it almost made me sing along :D

I did never expect the radio would play it!!!

• Like 2

My partner just got accepted to CU Boulder and is moving there in the Fall--I am planning on joining but worried that I won't be able to afford it.

Congrats to him/her!

Yeah out-of-state tuition is really expensive

My partner just got accepted to CU Boulder and is moving there in the Fall--I am planning on joining but worried that I won't be able to afford it.

Lennyrott1, yes, congratulations to you and your partner. Boulder is a beautiful area! I don't recall whether you are in the U.S. now? If not, perhaps some of us who are can help you gather information that would help you plan a budget? This information should be readily available, even through the University. Anything we can do to help get you there the most direct way? Also, I keep meaning to thank you for the really intelligent, insightful things you say on the Forums, like in the Kaleidoscope posts!

There are so many CP songs used as background tunes on British TV now and I'm hearing more and more in the shops. I switch off from everything else and can only hear our boys :blush: ..... and, of course, sing along. :eek: The world needs more singing ! Don't ever hold back - they can't do you for it ! OK so they might think you're a bit of a nutter - so ????? the world need more ( nice) nutters ! :p

• Like 2

There are so many CP songs used as background tunes on British TV now and I'm hearing more and more in the shops. I switch off from everything else and can only hear our boys :blush: ..... and, of course, sing along. :eek: The world needs more singing ! Don't ever hold back - they can't do you for it ! OK so they might think you're a bit of a nutter - so ????? the world need more ( nice) nutters ! :p

There's a tv channel on French tv that sneaks Coldplay songs in every single show. It's so funny because you can have up to 8 snippets of various coldplay songs in a show that lasts an hour...They often put snippets of current hits in the background, but never that many of the same band haha

• Like 1

There's a tv channel on French tv that sneaks Coldplay songs in every single show. It's so funny because you can have up to 8 snippets of various coldplay songs in a show that lasts an hour...They often put snippets of current hits in the background, but never that many of the same band haha

Is 'Tellement vrai' one of the shows by any chance ? :joy:

Is 'Tellement vrai' one of the shows by any chance ? :joy:

That show is actually on another channel haha

I have a feeling there are a couple of mixing/sound engineers in tv production companies that LOOOVE Coldplay :joy:

• Like 1

That show is actually on another channel haha

I have a feeling there are a couple of mixing/sound engineers in tv production companies that LOOOVE Coldplay :joy:

Ah ok. I was wondering because I was zipping through French TV channels in the evening when I was in Paris a month ago and this show started with an excerpt from Warning Sign, I zipped on and when I came back after a while they had Paradise as background music :)

• Like 1