✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This is nice

The Duchess of Cambridge announcing Something Just Like This at number 7

[MEDIA=twitter]855463330819002368[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/gregjames/status/855463330819002368

Update: on their visit to radio 1 she said their last concert was Coldplay at Wembley!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/NL1YmH1PpPF9xJFDVtNK21/what-happened-when-the-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-visited-the-radio-1-studios?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_radio_1&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

• Like 1

Ok, I got one. Does anyone miss when Coldplay would play In My Place live, but not acoustic? I don't know, I just thought it had so much energy. Plus, it's my favorite Coldplay song :)

I also think In My Place belongs back onto the A-stage ! It is a great song indeed and also very good for a stadium singalong.

• Like 1

Ok, I got one. Does anyone miss when Coldplay would play In My Place live, but not acoustic? I don't know, I just thought it had so much energy. Plus, it's my favorite Coldplay song :)

I agree aswell! I just watched a clip of them performing it at Emirates June 2012 ... such an energy with all the confetti ... and it was the second song I ever heard of Coldplay live and Chris went about 15 meters close to me ... I miss it! :(

• Like 2

I also think In My Place belongs back onto the A-stage ! It is a great song indeed and also very good for a stadium singalong.

So much more powerful on the A stage. In my top 3 favs and don't get it either. Hey, maybe @I ran away wants to start another project to get it back where it belongs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I also have to humbly thank everyone here who wrote in the forums related to this. I learned so much from all of you. I just hope I captured your thoughts and feelings accurately and did them justice. Your musical expertise just blows me away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Magnifying glasses in physics today....reminds me of a certain music video...0ceebdbc65f85663ed21e3e860975cc1.jpg

Brilliant ahahaha. I heard "Princess of China" play at the uni food court which was pretty cool since I've like never heard it being played on the radio around here.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

So today I participated in this event called The Color Run, which took place in Coimbra, Portugal. No, they didn't play Yellow (such a shame...). And I was beginning to think they weren't going to play any CP songs at all!! But then, just as the group I was with was leaving the area, I heard some familiar chords... VIVA LA VIDA!! I got so happy and thrilled and started singing along (quite loud tbh)!! I hadn't yet sung along to any of the songs that played!! Then, I noticed some people were gathering around the stage where the DJ was on. There was a man filming the whole thing (I think the video is going to be used by the organisation for some ad or something similar). I joined the crowd just as Will's chant was starting and then....EVERYBODY started singing the oohhs out loud!!! Seriously, EVERYONE!!! I got very proud bc they all knew the chord progression!! I loved that moment so freaking much!! It was the closest experience to a CP concert I've ever had... The whole event reminded me so much of AHFOD and this finale was just perfect!!

Oh and just a few moments ago, I heard Lovers In Japan on a TV show.

I guess I can say the Coldplay Karma was with me today [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

9f9902a986a3dd0c756e46b30800a7b7.jpg

This was taken before the run/walk started

So today I participated in this event called The Color Run, which took place in Coimbra, Portugal. No, they didn't play Yellow (such a shame...). And I was beginning to think they weren't going to play any CP songs at all!! But then, just as the group I was with was leaving the area, I heard some familiar chords... VIVA LA VIDA!! I got so happy and thrilled and started singing along (quite loud tbh)!! I hadn't yet sung along to any of the songs that played!! Then, I noticed some people were gathering around the stage where the DJ was on. There was a man filming the whole thing (I think the video is going to be used by the organisation for some ad or something similar). I joined the crowd just as Will's chant was starting and then....EVERYBODY started singing the oohhs out loud!!! Seriously, EVERYONE!!! I got very proud bc they all knew the chord progression!! I loved that moment so freaking much!! It was the closest experience to a CP concert I've ever had... The whole event reminded me so much of AHFOD and this finale was just perfect!!

Oh and just a few moments ago, I heard Lovers In Japan on a TV show.

I guess I can say the Coldplay Karma was with me today [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

9f9902a986a3dd0c756e46b30800a7b7.jpg

This was taken before the run/walk started

Great story!

Guest diogo_sg
^very cool

I was gonna ask if it was a prerequisite to wear glasses, but its probably to keep the powder out of the eyes I guess?

Thanks! [emoji1]

It isn't mandatory, but it is the safest thing to do... Getting cornflour on your eyes probably isn't a happy experience [emoji28]

Great story!

Thank you! [emoji1]