✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

What is the Color Run representing? Awesome story! Reading it made my birthday even better. Thanks!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I've just seen this, happy belated birthday!!!:party::party::party:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
What is the Color Run representing? Awesome story! Reading it made my birthday even better. Thanks!!

The slogan is "the happiest 5km on Earth", so I think it's basically an expression of togetherness and happiness, really (a very beautiful and funny one btw) [emoji1]

Hope it isn't too late: Happy Birthday!!! [emoji28] [emoji322]

So today I participated in this event called The Color Run, which took place in Coimbra, Portugal. No, they didn't play Yellow (such a shame...). And I was beginning to think they weren't going to play any CP songs at all!! But then, just as the group I was with was leaving the area, I heard some familiar chords... VIVA LA VIDA!! I got so happy and thrilled and started singing along (quite loud tbh)!! I hadn't yet sung along to any of the songs that played!! Then, I noticed some people were gathering around the stage where the DJ was on. There was a man filming the whole thing (I think the video is going to be used by the organisation for some ad or something similar). I joined the crowd just as Will's chant was starting and then....EVERYBODY started singing the oohhs out loud!!! Seriously, EVERYONE!!! I got very proud bc they all knew the chord progression!! I loved that moment so freaking much!! It was the closest experience to a CP concert I've ever had... The whole event reminded me so much of AHFOD and this finale was just perfect!!

Oh and just a few moments ago, I heard Lovers In Japan on a TV show.

I guess I can say the Coldplay Karma was with me today [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

9f9902a986a3dd0c756e46b30800a7b7.jpg

This was taken before the run/walk started

Haha ! looks like the Holi festival in India.

Guest diogo_sg
Haha ! looks like the Holi festival in India.

yeah, it really does! hahaha [emoji4]

I moved most of my stuff out of my dorm including the posters on the wall.

When I got home, I layed one poster on my bed, and it was folded up in one place to make Jonny look...um...interesting

14bfef8b04c1ee78ce468e78efa46c32.jpg

• Like 3

I moved most of my stuff out of my dorm including the posters on the wall.

When I got home, I layed one poster on my bed, and it was folded up in one place to make Jonny look...um...interesting

14bfef8b04c1ee78ce468e78efa46c32.jpg

Why are you moving out ? You only started uni last fall, right ?

Good luck moving, AMDB9! Where do you go next year? An apartment or a different dorm? My niece is moving out of her sorority tomorrow, after graduating today. So proud of her!! Watched it stream live.

Good luck moving, AMDB9! Where do you go next year? An apartment or a different dorm? My niece is moving out of her sorority tomorrow, after graduating today. So proud of her!! Watched it stream live.

Thanks! How exciting!

I'll be living at my parents' house and commuting to school....they don't live very far, and it is quite convenient to take this one bus system that picks me up near my house and drops me off right at campus! Plus commuting saves some money because rent in Boulder is extremely high! (The average house price here is a little over $1 million)