✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Now you got me curious what some of those hilarious things are :)

Ok, they aren't Coldplay-related, but...so I recently stumbled upon all these things that had been searched by one of my colleagues:

"how to find out my own phone number"

"saw a girl i know on tinder how to approach in real life"

"tinder match percentage"

"how ask for a date"

"tried to kiss but fail what next"

"girl canceled date sick but explained alot"

They are funny but taken together those search terms tell a sad story, I think.... :(

• Like 1

Ok, they aren't Coldplay-related, but...so I recently stumbled upon all these things that had been searched by one of my colleagues:

"how to find out my own phone number"

"saw a girl i know on tinder how to approach in real life"

"tinder match percentage"

"how ask for a date"

"tried to kiss but fail what next"

"girl canceled date sick but explained alot"

They are funny but taken together those search terms tell a sad story, I think.... :(

Yeah, it's a little funny but at the same time

"Is there anybody out there who is lost and hurt and lonely too"

I've heard Coldplay songs on the street this last week: Speed Of Sound at a pizzeria, Adventure Of A Lifetime at a store and today Yellow (acoustic version) long in the distance :)

You are so lucky. If I hear a Coldplay song somewhere, it usually seems to be SJLT or ASFOS ! ;)

• Like 1

I know, I can't believe I heard an acoustic version of Yellow, it was such a beautiful moment!

Was it an acoustic guitar or piano version, and where did you hear it ?

I think Starbucks used to have a piano version of Yellow on their playlist...

Was it an acoustic guitar or piano version, and where did you hear it ?

I think Starbucks used to have a piano version of Yellow on their playlist...

I went to this small town and in the main plaza there was a restaurant with a balcony. they were playing some music (perhaps to get the attention of more people) it was an acoustic guitar version. At first I thought it was the Spotify one but I think it was just Chris playing the guitar.

As I'm writing this post I'm listening to AROBTTH and I think I might start to cry.

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
I can't believe that I forgot it as well, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary at Coldplaying! I think it was also the day when I became a true Coldplayer, I started getting more interested about the band and wanted to hear all their songs and learn more about them; this is why I joined Coldplaying. Little did I know that 1 year later I would still be here, in this beautiful community, and that I would love Coldplay and they would be a part of me,something I will always have in my heart. I know I don't post here much, but I visit this site almost every day to read and like your posts and I love it. Thank you for being so great, hope you all have an amazing day :heart:

Happy joinday to you too! [emoji1] [emoji322]

I can't believe that I forgot it as well, yesterday was my 1 year anniversary at Coldplaying! I think it was also the day when I became a true Coldplayer, I started getting more interested about the band and wanted to hear all their songs and learn more about them; this is why I joined Coldplaying. Little did I know that 1 year later I would still be here, in this beautiful community, and that I would love Coldplay and they would be a part of me,something I will always have in my heart. I know I don't post here much, but I visit this site almost every day to read and like your posts and I love it. Thank you for being so great, hope you all have an amazing day :heart:

Congratulations! :D Happened the same to me, I became a real (and a little obsessed haha) coldplayer because of this place... :)

• Like 1

Not now, but I've been having it lately....try logging out and in again

Already tried that.

But I have just solved it by removing the Talpatalk app.

It seemed to be interfering.

Strange because I once installed it to solve problems with the Coldplaying app. [emoji23]

• Like 1