Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Coldplay Seoul - Cstage:

- In my place

- Don't Panic

- GPASUYF !!!!!!!

- no request video

- Chris singing impromptu song about South Korea

- Followed by an acoustic intro to SJLT which was actually awesome with the crowd singing the doo-doo-doo...

• Like 3

Today is the first anniversary of my first Coldplay concert. I'm feeling so emotional and every moment I lived that day is coming back, it's like I'm living those days again! Those two concerts were two of the most amazing days in my life. I'll never forget them and I treasure every second of it!

• Like 7

My phone sd card was having problems, and it went corrupt. I luckily backed up all the stuff from the sd card to the computer before it went totally corrupt, but I just discovered that all my videos from my Coldplay concert are gone!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

No! Now I'm feeling bad for you, keep trying because electronics can do very strange things sometimes. I really hope you'll get them back !

My phone sd card was having problems, and it went corrupt. I luckily backed up all the stuff from the sd card to the computer before it went totally corrupt, but I just discovered that all my videos from my Coldplay concert are gone!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

I can totally relate! I am so sorry this happened to you too. I lost mine last summer in the infamous Chicago downpour when my iPhone drowned. Were there any songs in particular you want vieos for that we could help you find? Anyone else go to the same show you did?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I can totally relate! I am so sorry this happened to you too. I lost mine last summer in the infamous Chicago downpour when my iPhone drowned. Were there any songs in particular you want vieos for that we could help you find? Anyone else go to the same show you did?

Thanks for the offer, but no particular songs. My friend who went with me said she took some that she could share. We also have another friend who sat in a different section who could hopefully share some.

I went to watch a Switchfoot concert last night, and the opening act did a cover of Fix You! The vocalists said "you definitely know this song; sing along..." or something along those lines.

Was that band Lifehouse? I know they're touring with Switchfoot at some point this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you consider Switchfoot and Lifehouse to be alternative groups or Contemporary Christian? I love both of them and they both have themes that seem to suggest the latter.

Would you consider Switchfoot and Lifehouse to be alternative groups or Contemporary Christian? I love both of them and they both have themes that seem to suggest the latter.

I would consider Switchfoot as both but I do often lean towards them being contemporary Christian; I can't really say for Lifehouse since I'm not too familiar with most of their music.

Just wondering if they are going to play some songs live At Later with Jools Holland... They've played there every album except AHFOD... So fingers crossed for KEP. I really like these performances!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 3

What was the show?

It is a show about people who have the alzheimer's disease, not sure what the english translation is to that. They show (on camera's) how those ''sick'' people and their families have to deal with it and how it influences their lives.

So the last song, We Never Change, during the show did sound very sad of course...

It is a show about people who have the alzheimer's disease, not sure what the english translation is to that. They show (on camera's) how those ''sick'' people and their families have to deal with it and how it influences their lives.

So the last song, We Never Change, during the show did sound very sad of course...

Oh that is sad!

I'd love to know the Title, and in which country it aired. My mom has dementia. part ALZ part Vascular. I have designed free online training about it. PM me if you are interested. Heartbreaking disease. It is the ultimate thief.

• Like 1