✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Will, Guy and Phil have been pictured in Malibu (by paps).

lol, yeah, no disrespect to whoever posted that in the LP8 thread, but i do feel it was better suited in this thread than the LP8 thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Will, Guy and Phil have been pictured in Malibu (by paps).

lol, yeah, no disrespect to whoever posted that in the LP8 thread, but i do feel it was better suited in this thread than the LP8 thread.

Could anyone explain to me what this is all about? =/

• Like 1

Well, I thought it was a sign of 'hope' for new music to see Will and Guy at Chris's house.

• Like 2

Well, I thought it was a sign of 'hope' for new music to see Will and Guy at Chris's house.

True, but it seems like they were there for a bday party, not recording. Although.,..wouldnt it be funny if after cake, they snuck off to Chris's room or something to jam! : D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

True, but it seems like they were there for a bday party, not recording. Although.,..wouldnt it be funny if after cake, they snuck off to Chris's room or something to jam! : D

I don't think they have come all that way only to celebrate Dakota's birthday. Why would Chris Invite them to a party for his girlfriend? I hope there is more to it.

• Like 2

I've heard rumors of an engagement? It could be true, why would there be so many (important) people for just a birthday right?

(And the hope post it just (old) news which connects to the LP8 to give you hope, because if you see everything together... Its pretty obvious. While the LP8 thread is a discussion and rumors (too))

I don't think they have come all that way only to celebrate Dakota's birthday. Why would Chris Invite them to a party for his girlfriend? I hope there is more to it.

I've heard rumors of an engagement? It could be true, why would there be so many (important) people for just a birthday right?

(And the hope post it just (old) news which connects to the LP8 to give you hope, because if you see everything together... Its pretty obvious. While the LP8 thread is a discussion and rumors (too))

They can do that because they're all rich. They could all literally order a slice of cheesecake from their favourite bakery across the ocean, have it flown to their place on a private jet, and not think twice about it :laughing:

• Like 4

Im stupid, I just realized what you guys meant.

In the pictures, they are going to a bday party.

But yes, while they're all in the same area, they'll probably be recording before or after this party.

• Like 7

I can assure you Guy, Will, Phil and presumably Jonny are not in Malibu just for some birthday cake with Dakota...

It's pretty obvious at this point they are recording and gearing up for a release.

But yes, while they're all in the same area, they'll probably be recording before or after this party.

I was thinking about that too. There's no way they have come all the way from London to Malibu only to pay a visit to this party.

They are making plans about releases or are either recording new music. This would make much more sense.

I don't know if it's just me but I still believe that we will get something new from them this year already. If not this year then early next year.

At least, before the 2nd half of 2020. I have faith in that.

• Like 2