✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Perhaps something like this?

I know this is Beau Biden's funeral, but same idea, very different circumstances obviously.

As an aside, I randomly thought about that performance the other day. My favourite part was not the performance, but afterwards when Chris went to shake hands with the immediate family. So often we see adults do this and its no big deal, but what stood out was Chris taking time to shake the hands of the kids as well. What a great human being he is : )

• Like 1

I read that, too. It's frightening. But I don't think we should copy what she is writing and thus give her attention. Some Coldplay haters finally might believe her. She isn't Insane. After having lost in court against Chris this is her revenge.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my goodness I was just browsing Twitter and this poor woman (who was ordered a restraint from Chris Martin for stalking) is at it again.

This is really disturbing. She needs professional help URGENTLY :([ATTACH=full]9139[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]9140[/ATTACH]

I'm sorry for my language but who the hell is she?

She has stalked Chris for a long time and threatened him talking of death and suicide concerning his kids and Dacota Johnson. Finally she was told in court by the judge that she had to stay away from Chris and the others for the next 5 years. She is insane.

• Wow 2

Ha, its hard to compare across those times/eras.

First, we're in an 'offseason' period where there is just no news. Its unfair to compare the lowlights of today with the highlights of yesterday.

Also, messageboards and forums didn't have to compete with twitter and instagram back then.

• Like 7

Good observation

Thanks. I mean, its very possible it could different with others, but when I was younger, I was part of a handful of messageboards. Thats where I virtually hung out as a teen. Not to date myself, but I dont think the younger generation really knows of forums and torrents and stuff like that anymore. Things are just different, but it doesnt mean its bad

• Like 1