✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

• Like 1

I have a TIDAL account but they try to make me pay for it if I want to stream music or watch any videos. Someone has to record it in case they are showing up!

If they do end up performing, I bet they won't do a new song. Probably just standard hits set to get back in shape again (like IHeartRadio Festival 2015). At best a glimpse into the new era outfits.

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know. Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release. It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.

Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.

It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Yea, you could be right, but you'll never know.

Remember Coldplay's TIDAL X performance in 2015. They played about 4 new songs before AHFOD's release.

It was an announced performance, I suppose?

Lol...in honour of the new Double LP...both of us just posted Double Posts ! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It's a shame that the boys did not like X&Y very much.

Every time I hear it I convince myself that it is a great album.

It's my favorite album:( but they did go through some rough times while recording and touring so I understand why they don't like it that much or want to play many songs from it anymore.

• Like 1

So, neither a new single by Adele nor a Coldplay single last friday.

What do we think, probably this week?

And who's staying up for tonight's Tidal X (Rock The Vote) show at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn? I bet Coldplay are a surprise performer. Exactly one month before the album release date....

I don't stay up for this, I expect a Coldplay (surprise) performance though.

• Like 1

I don't stay up for this, I expect a Coldplay (surprise) performance though.

Yeah, I think I have a few things that outrank keeping an eye on Tidal tonight.

-hockey game on TV

-Canadian federal election results tonight

...in that order :cool:

• Like 1

Here's the YouTube version of Guy's interview (with times of when he talks about Coldplay since the whole thing is almost as long as the AHFOD documentary:joy:).

20:00: Coldplay's history, what it feels like to play live to so many people

1:19:23: New album and their recording process in general

1:32:54 for all the Will fans: Will's role in Game of Thrones

Very interesting interview-I can't believe it's so long. He actually talked about Coldplay more than I thought he would for a video on a car YouTube channel.

• Like 4

A reminder: the BBC Children In Need documentary with Jodie Whittaker (actress who covered Yellow), Jonny and Will is on BBC One now =D

EDIT: I haven't seen them yet, they must be showing up soon. Jodie has been talking a bit about how much she loves Coldplay though.

• Like 1

For those who missed it, Coldplay shared an extended video of their garden performance at the beginning from Orphan's music video. It's so nice to hear this raw version of the song finally!

I love this, the fact that it's just the 4 of them playing the song on an acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass and drums, and just Chris + Will singing the song without the use of any additional vocals and instruments makes it so much more interesting to listen to, at least for me.

To be honest, I prefer listening to this version (at the moment) because, you know, the other one is totally mastered.

https://t.co/P1G4Yf7mYx

• Like 6