🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Your instruments

Square 4

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought myself an MXR Micro Amp and a ProCo RAT2 (Reutz mod)! Looking forward to see what they can do with my Blackheart Little Giant tube amp in company with my std am tele :cool:. Really sucks that the amp hasn't got an effects loop, as my Boss RV-5 don't feel at home in front of the amp. I wish i had my own house with noone nextdoor, so i could rig up a real Fender amp....:P

Good little set-up you got there.

Im looking forward to my RAT should be in by now...

Also Ive been playing with a band, and i love it, I now know what I was put on this earth for. The thrill of playing with 4/5 people and sounding not half bad. We had a few people walking by listen for a minute or two. So much fun!

My RAT came in yesterday! And wow blows my Boss out of the water! Went From Coldplay/Oasis to Foo fighters to Metallica in 30 seconds and sounded amazing too.

Fits great with my Giga delay and FM212 DSP. I'm gonna post a pic soon hopefully!

Is it the new RAT2? I've got one from the early 90's, and have done the Reutz mod. Makes it a million times better. You really get the "yellow" sound!

I'm gonna snatch an LM308 op-amp from the lab at my uni, and replace the existing one, as i've heard it's a great improvement.