✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you think about Violet Hill?

Lore

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love love the loudness. but I thought that chris was going to have a lower tone and I didnt quite hear that. Maybe its on the other tracks.

Will's drumming sounds damn good. I can see me jumping around to it ontour.

IS anyone else needing multiple reloads of pages to get on here and post? This place has truly gone mad!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Now, to the question: I'm not ready to say it's their best song, but I absolutely love it!!

If this is any indication of the album, it has all the depth of some of the greatest albums ever recorded. Records like Supertramp's Crime Of The Century and The Smiths' The Queen Is Dead are coming to mind.

And clearly, Chris has been putting more thought into his lyrics.

And the piano breakdown at the end makes the whole song for me. It's the perfect contrast for their heavier sound.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM!!

This is their best song since Amsterdam...

I love the piano bit at the end, Chris' voice has this really softly emotive voice there, I think...

I can't wait for Viva La Vida, but I wish they'd given out A Spell A Rebel Yell with this, coz I want more of this fantastic stuff...

And cavenow, I had that problem too...

Look at your email link, there might be numbers or parts of the code that didn't get included in the hyperlink, then just add them to the end of your link...

Hope that helps!

CAN ANYONE GET A PROPER DOWNLOAD OFF THE SITE?

I GET THE EMAIL

CLICK THE LINK

AND GET SOME AUTHENTICATION SHIT

USERNAME Y PASSWORD

!??!?

just uploaded a download mirror in the multimedia section

this song is just amazing! i can´t stop listening to it! i especially like the piano at the ending since it´s a nice contrast to the heavier guitar sounds. the lyrics are even deeper as they were before. I LOVE IT! =)

Its not the best Coldplay song ever, but... wait... I dont know. All I know is that its pretty damn good. It COULD be one of their best songs. I have to listen to it some more and judge when i've got my head properly on my shoulders... cuz right now i'm still reeling with excitement. :)