✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you think about Violet Hill?

Lore

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beautiful love song ever!

full of romance,as much i am in the mood now!

if chris was there any where near to me i'ld have gone to him and might have kissed him a n number of times!:kiss:without breaks in between!

and would have sat with him in snow that's what the song is for me!

I really like the dark sound...I feel like listening to band who was 16 year old for 5 years and suddenly is 30 and grown up. Specially lyric-wise...I must admit, I really like it. Brings up a lot of interest for the new album to hear what it's all about....

PS! When I first heard falsetto I thought "hell no", but actually it fits fine:)

Nice work:)

Im starting to think this is the best song Ive heared. But I think there will better on thje album and that just makes me sooo flippin excited. Oh my god, best day of 2008 so far!

Im stlll smiling, I have heared it about 14 times and I am about to hear it again!!

I don't recommend analyzing the song after the very first time you hear it, because you're in such a state of wonder and excitement that you really cant appreciate the elements.

I'm in love with this song, especially with how different it is from previous Coldplay tracks. Johnny is amazing on the guitar, as well as Will on the drums. Chris's melody is pure genius...can't wait to buy the album.