✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What do you think about Violet Hill?

Lore

I got the email but when I click on a link it tells me to enter some kind of user name and password!!! what am I meant to do???

Yo dude in the link ther is at the end of it is 3 digits like mine which was *47.

All you have to do is include that in the url, so just copy and paste and then itll be fine!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the first listen I wasn't that surprised... it reminded me another song.. but then I've listened to it more and more times .... (right now it's the 7th time I'm hearing it) and I'm getting totally crazy for it!!!!!!

at the concerts it will be a very emotional moment ;)

I got the email but when I click on a link it tells me to enter some kind of user name and password!!! what am I meant to do???

that happened to me to, but in my mail there was like two letters that wasn't in the link, but with regular letters right after, copy the whole thing, including those letters (or numbers), and then paste in a new window and it should work.

can someone please give me the direct (full) link as to where to get the e-mail for the free download and such. i want to get it from the official site but for some reason the page wont refresh and i still get the message about how it will be available soon. a direct link would send me to the current page and help me out a lot. thanks!

This song is just great, I think it's refreshing to hear something new anyway, but if it had been a bad song we would have noticed. If Viva La Vida... is going to sound anything like this, it's going to be such a classic, surpassing AROBTTH almost defintiely. But hey, just IMO:D

I like the song a lot. :)

It doesn't sound to much like old Coldplay, which is positive, it sounds fresch, big at some parts and intimate at others, powerful and dark. The lyrics feels like an amazingly big step forward, love it! It's more political, it's deeper and it feels epic. Amazing. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!!!

Love it! Think it is a good sign of what is to come! :D Jo whiley on Radio 1 kept saying how much she loved 'Yes!' so I'm really looking forward to that one now!

Great guitar's from Jonny - I think this album is really going to show how good he is. Chris said that we'll hear a lot more of the others (& Brian Eno!?!) which I think is a really great.

Have signed up for my download but haven't got it yet. I sense it might take a while! Not fair as I wanna listen again! :laugh3:

i actually didn't think much of it at first listen. only because it wasn't exactly the sound i expected to hear.

on the 2nd and 3rd listen, knowing then what it sounded like, the greatness sunk in.

and reading along with the lyrics makes it sink even deeper.

great song. can't wait to hear the rest.

Judging by Violet Hill ...Viva La Vida will be a close 2nd to AROBTTH, which was by far the best out of the first 3. This album is going to be interesting. I'm typically not a huge fan of major distortion as it doesn't take a whole lot of talent to play this way, but Johnny has proven himself as a guitarist a long time ago, and the meaty distortion actually fits well....I think we will be hearing alot of it in this album....

The solo is actually pretty simplistic but very catchy, I picked up my guitar and plucked out the notes within a matter of 5 minutes....

I'll give 8/10

I love it...the only negative thing I'd say is the 'If you love me/won't you let me know" is too high.

I love the rest of it though, I love the verses and Will's amazing drum beat, Jonny's guitar is fantastic. All in all a fabulous progression for them and a good indication of the album.

Love it.