✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva la Vida (song) = Beautiful...?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that. The world is truly a dark place after all. Even with all this new church music going around like VLV there is no hope. Wait wasnt Violet Hill a dark song. What are they trying to say? So why is VLV a happy, poppy song? APARY is just weird. Lost? is truly Lost. Too bad its not as interesting as the TV show....and where the hell was I?

Hey I listen to everything. Just dont like my rock music or alternative rock music to contain synth sounds. Listening the VLV is making me want to go clubbing. OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ!!!

You're entitled to your opinion, of course not everyone is going to like it, but don't try and push it on those that do like it.

And just because something has synth doesn't mean it doesn't have heart..well to me anyway. This song makes me feel as good as The Scientist did. So shoot me :D

Like some others, I wasn't sure about Violet Hill, it took a while at first but now I do love it. I don't think it's a good choice as a single though, it just seems to lack something, dunno what, I think it will be a much stronger song in the context of the album.

Viva la Vida however .... it's absolutely awesome!!! Loved it from the first few bars, I think it's incredible. So uplifting.

As soon as I heard Brian Eno was working on the new album I felt it would be their best album yet and now everything is unfolding I'm even more certain :) Viva La Vida indeed!!

i doubt this deserves its own thread but i think it's woth mentioning incase it hasn't already been said (which i'm sure it has by now..)

a theory was floating around that vlv was just famous old painters under a different name... i think we can conclusively dismiss that idea (although the recent picture of the song titles on the piano pretty much gave this away anyway)... vlv does not appear to be at all linked to painters of any sort. fingers crossed that we still get to hear famous old painters.....

Hey I listen to everything. Just dont like my rock music or alternative rock music to contain synth sounds. Listening the VLV is making me want to go clubbing. OONTZ OONTZ OONTZ!!!

Yup, synths are horrible in rock music which is why I love Coldplay. After all tracks like

Square One

White Shadows

Talk

Speed Of Sound

A Message

Low

Clocks

A Whisper

Things I Dont Understand

The World Turned Upside Down

Animals

Are totally synth free - right?

I am listening to it for a 2nd time through and I'm officially in love. I will go so far as to say it's one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a long time.

LMAO!

you don't listen to a lot of music i guees...

LMFAO

Can you really think of nothing better to do? Maybe go on a forum of a band you like? Like the Veils? Actually, I just listened to some of their stuff on YouTube and I LedMFAO too! They really aren't very good are they. I suppose I'd better go on the Veils' forum and tell everyone...

PS - VLV is ace.

Can you really think of nothing better to do? Maybe go on a forum of a band you like? Like the Veils? Actually, I just listened to some of their stuff on YouTube and I LedMFAO too! They really aren't very good are they. I suppose I'd better go on the Veils' forum and tell everyone...

PS - VLV is ace.

oh you are hurted ?

i think you are too sensitive for a public forum.....

oh you are hurted ?

i think you are too sensitive for a public forum.....

Why would I be 'hurted'? You weren't even talking to me. This forum begin public has got nothing to do with it. What are you going to say next? That it's OK to insult people just because you can? Grow up.

That is called being a coward, but usually people that are cowards just come off as being assholes. But yes, public doesn't mean you can do whatever you want. Go to any public place and start insulting everyone and you will most likely get kicked out.

But really, your feedback is pretty helpful.

Nearly 400 love the song and only 13 don't, resounding success for the boys there :D

P.S. Lets not argue too much in threads (we're all guilty of it I know, myself included) but use the ignore feature if someone really bothers you. :)

P.P.S. I quite like the Veils :curtain:

i listen a lot of music. and i think nobody have the right to put down other people cause you dont like something. just say i dont like period. if you dont believe me ask me whatever yo want.

Why would I be 'hurted'? You weren't even talking to me. This forum begin public has got nothing to do with it. What are you going to say next? That it's OK to insult people just because you can? Grow up.

i think dejan is hurt.

i first though VLV was completly crap

after few listens it reminds me of the Alizée tune (posted yesterday) or som kind of advert music for shampoo or something

i still think it's crap, but the melody stays in mind and the good thing is that the song makes me want to go clubbing

DJ's could have fun remixing it

Great song, love it! :D Cant really compare it to VH though, two very different songs. If the rest of the album would be as great as this, its gonna be the best album ever!

300th post on this awesome topic :)

Great song, love it! :D Cant really compare it to VH though, two very different songs. If the rest of the album would be as great as this, its gonna be the best album ever!

300th post on this awesome topic :)

haha, yes!!! Congratulations to you my friend!! The prize is...uh....our unwavering respect?