✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva la Vida (song) = Beautiful...?

I adore this song, I really do. It makes me so happy. I love the lyrics, I love Will's vocals, I love the strings. Wonderful! :D
If those ARE Will's vocals in the background and at the end, then that makes the song even better! :D He really has a great voice.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If those ARE Will's vocals in the background and at the end, then that makes the song even better! :D He really has a great voice.

Well I don't know who else it would be. Maybe it's just me, but it definitely isn't Chris, the accent isn't there, it just isn't how he sings. Jonny has a very deep voice, so I really think it's Will.

Hmm, might have to re-think that comparison hey.

Well I suppose Viva could be pregnant with even better Coldplay songs, and the way the band are at the moment, a new surprise could come at any day. So yeah, that goes quite well.

Preggers and due any day now? :thinking: :P

Well, the album IS due any day now,lol. And it's full of Chris & Co's new brain-children, so sure. The shoe fits!!

I can't believe a whole page with nothing negative about the song. That's GREAT!!

(But those 8 are entitled to their opinion, so let's not burn them at the stake,lol.)

Well, the album IS due any day now,lol. And it's full of Chris & Co's new brain-children, so sure. The shoe fits!!

I can't believe a whole page with nothing negative about the song. That's GREAT!!

(But those 8 are entitled to their opinion, so let's not burn them at the stake,lol.)

Nah, lets burn them, its more fun that way:sneaky:

Anyone got any matches?? Im fresh out

Wow, this blows me away. I love "Violet Hill", and enjoy "A Spell A Rebel Yell", but this is it for me. This is the song I've been waiting for them to release. My question is, in the lyric "For some reason I can't explain / I know St. Peter will call my name", doesn't that mean he knows he is going to die? St. Peter is at the Pearly Gates. Just a thought.

First post, too.

for some reason I can't explain I love this song, is the most pop song ever coming from coldplay, an electric pop, a style that I hate, but it is awesome, gorgeous, beautiful I can't find the words to describe it. I love it, I do not know why, it's not because of fanatism it is because it is beautiful.