✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Viva la Vida (song) = Beautiful...?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- guess what, I love Viva La Vida!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

low76 - I respect your opinion about Coldplay's new direction. Each person is allowed to think for themselves and I have no problem whatsoever with what you think of the song. What I do have a problem with is how you choose to express it. Granted you don't like them anymore, but this is a COLDPLAY message board for FANS of Coldplay and we wish to continue discussing thier new direction in peace. So in the kindest way possible, you've made your point - now fuck off.

low76 - I respect your opinion about Coldplay's new direction. Each person is allowed to think for themselves and I have no problem whatsoever with what you think of the song. What I do have a problem with is how you choose to express it. Granted you don't like them anymore, but this is a COLDPLAY message board for FANS of Coldplay and we wish to continue discussing thier new direction in peace. So in the kindest way possible, you've made your point - now fuck off.

LOL. i was going to post exactly the same response earlier today. Let's get off the guy's back now. It can't be easy admitting to yourself that you're not as big a Coldplay fan as you thought you were.. i would be devastated if i were in the 2% or so of people that Chris singled out as people that "are not gonna like it".

Absolutely...that would be EPIC! I hope this happens.

The song is 90% composed by violins and other string instruments,and live without these instruments i don't know what to think...

Vival la Vida is neither better nor worse than violet hill

like chris said, they're all different colours, flavours.

I see what he means, I love them more and less than the other in different ways, it's like, they're seperate songs, and they both blow my mind.

• 4 weeks later...

this is a great song, i love the story it tells. and it just builds up into this great crescendo with them just going "ooohhh ooohhh". its pure music brilliance - in a song with lots of stuff going on, one of the best parts is with the least in it