✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

new single and apparently, we get to hear about this promotional intiative with global reach. i think there's a chance it could be epically cool (a few of my brain cells are holding out for something like a double album), or it might not be, but at any rate, we're pretty sure there's a new single that day too :D

i'm too lazy to find the source, though.

4) Anytime you see a Piano you sit down and play Clocks

5) Smile and sing along in any store/public place when a Coldplay song comes on

Oh, yeah. I definitely do the clocks thing. How bout this:

* Every time your parents leave the house, you rush to the piano, set up your mic stand, and perform Clocks over and over and over till they come back home. Then you run back upstairs to your room and go to Coldplaying.com.

* You are a Walgreen pharmacist. Everytime a Coldplay song comes on in the store, whether you are on the phone with a doctor, counselling a patient, or checking prescriptions, you stop and stare into space until the song is finished.

when u walk bakcwards during school and everybody looks at you

LOL!!!

-- when you get markers and put an equal sign on your hand

Yeah!

* When you feel a strong compulsion every day to run to the mall to search for silver rings and multiple, colorful bracelets.

you know you're addicted to Coldplay when....

You wake up in the morning and go on Coldplaying.

Go throughout the day wondering about Coldplay.

Wishing you can just do Coldplay

EXACTLY ! :wink3:

If you are posting in this thread!

that and if you read every single reason posted in this thread and nod to all of them !

I think this obsession should have a name... and a research organization :S lol anyway..

-When people ask you what type of music you like and the first thing that pops up in your head is COLDPLAY!

-When your family nods in a disapointed way when they see what you're looking at on the computer... obviously Coldplay stuff

-When people grab your iPod to see what music you have and quickly give it back you when they see that it's all Coldplay

-When you keep reloading the forum page

-When you've heard Chris Martin's voice more than your family member's voices

- When you paint "VIVA LA VIDA" on your hands during a class that has painting in it. (I've done it with white and a combo of yellow/red/blue :uhoh:)

- When people dun like your iPod songs because you have a majority of Coldplay songs on there

- When "X&Y" in maths class makes you hum Speed of Sound

- When you randomly start singing quietly and turn it into a hum

- When you order a Coldplay shirt that was released two or three years ago simply for the sake of having a Coldplay shirt

- When you buy magazines simply because there's a Coldplay article in it

- When a Coldplay song comes on in a store/car, and you suddenly are happier

- When you can imagine Chris' voice singing to any song, INCLUDING Peanut Butter Jelly Time :laugh3:

- When the word "violet" used in your painting class makes Violet Hill come to mind

- When you can drool at one of the members (Chrissy for me^^) for hours

- When "Make Trade Fair" is mentioned you listen in

- When you develop a witty comeback if anyone ever uses that retarded 40 Year Old Virgin quote (said quote is not even that remotely funny.)

I could go on. :dozey:

You know your addicted when you get on coldplaying.com on your phone during exams even though you test can get cancelled.......my test=cancelled

When money is no object when buying concert tickets.

When you purposely not schedule a class on Tuesday, November 11th to go see them in altanta, Ga.

When you can play everysong by them on piano. Watch here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEjkKubYxHk

When you convert your friends into coldplay listeners (even though some ppl on here say there friends are getting pissed off, mine get happy that i introduced them to the band of our time.)

When you never never never ever get tired of hearing the same song.

When Coldplay saves your relationship.

When you dream about encounters with members of the band.

When you dream of Chris asking you up on stage to play with him.

When you have every single song a b-side they have ever recorded.

When you dream of those high notes chris hits that you try to impersonate.

When you would be perfectly fine with only coldplay on your ipod for the rest of time.

When every song takes you on a Journey.

When you wake up to Coldplay and fall asleep to Coldplay.

When you dream about what you would say to Chris if you ever crossed paths.

When you can play everysong by them on piano.

When you never never never ever get tired of hearing the same song.

When you dream about encounters with members of the band.

When you have every single song a b-side they have ever recorded.

When you dream of those high notes chris hits that you try to impersonate.

When you would be perfectly fine with only coldplay on your ipod for the rest of time.

When every song takes you on a Journey.

When you wake up to Coldplay and fall asleep to Coldplay.

When you dream about what you would say to Chris if you ever crossed paths.

omg those are all me ...I thought I was the only one going this nuts for Coldplay

->along with you when your mother checks about all the family members of chris martin like children,wife and family and once i even remembered he went to his uncle's funeral lying in the ferry ground,my mother felt bad for him than me.(:laugh3:)

->and my mother checks all the songs written by chris and asks me whether it got some meaning,and also says in joking way ofcourse she also want to see him no matter my dad will not go nuts on her.(just funny)

->the sound of coldplay really annoys them while sleeping or eating or watching tv in another room.

->just for the sake of downloads by coldplay from multimedia section my dad has to keep changing with internet connections.

->my dad thinks that the guitar lines and music is so cool.

->with me he watched animals,spies,speed of sound,fix you,and other live performances like glastonbury 2005.

->whenever i feel like watching some live performance i'll ask my dad also with me to watch.

->while watching he'll stop my mother speaking in between.:laugh3:

When you quickly recognize the word "Coldplay" in a page full of text that you haven't read

When you wanna punch your friends everytime they say "Did you watch the new Coldplay video?" or "Have you listened to the new Coldplay song?" because you know you were probably one of the first 50 or 100 people to watch/hear it

When your friends don't call you by your name.. they just say "Coldplay" and you quickly respond

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

8. You can't help but smile (and consequently look stupid) when a Coldplay song is played in a public area (like a music store)

:cool:

hahaha. Its unbelievable how much these all apply to me.

We are totally family guys.

viva coldplay.

It's great, isn't it :laugh4:

when you go to the library because you can't cancentrate at home to revise, and spend 5 hours browsing this site and watching coldplay videos and listening to early e.p tracks, with a stupid grin on your face the whole time :stunned: :dizzy:

... and when you actually consider calling your first daughter Violet :D

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when

-EVERYTHING said on this forum thus far applies to u (seriously.....)

-You once hanged around Radioshack cuz they were playing the video for Fix You

-You randomly stopped a by passing van cuz u swore u heard Speed of Sound on the radio

-You're praying to win tickets for the MSG concert even tho its the same night as your graduation ball. But u don't mind missing it cuz u'd rather see Coldplay live for the 1st time...(this ones on me....)