✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay To Perform "Viva La Vida" @MTV Movie Awards

IneedYou23

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooo I hope they just play both, I know they will at the Today show. Wouldn't that be cool if they opened the MTV awards with VH and closed it with VLV?? :o

I think you're asking for too much!!!

But who knows!!!

Maybe they'll do two songs in one - a special Violet Hill / Viva La Vida version!

I was hoping to hear VH, I feel the live version it's gonna be awesome. But I'll have to wait. That doesn't mean I don't like VLV, I wonder if they will perform with an orchestra...

hmm... i kinda had my mind set on VH and i was actually getting really pumped for it. but ive just been more in the mood for that song lately. overall, i like viva better so i'm excited about this change... ESPECIALLY if they have a full orchestra. i'm excited either way... first live performance of any new song!

Yessss!!! I can see them playing with a whole string section!!! Yes, they did an outstanding job last time on the Grammy with that orchestra... and then bring on a choir to do those vocals!!!! Yes, this will be the highlight of the show!!! This is going to be as Chris would say "Massively Brilliant!" This will be an especially long week now in anticipation! VIVA LA COLDPLAY YA ALL!!! :guitarist: :drummer: :singer: :guitarist: :curtain:(this me on the side stage!)LOL

I was really looking forward to hear VH live, since the first time I heard it I knew it was gonna be an awesome live song... although VLV is my favorite new track so far, so i'ts fine they'll play it and I'm also curious how are they gonna play it live.

i'm curious as to what i would like better live.

violet hill would be awesome because as chris has said its a jonnyfest.

viva la vida i think is a better song. but i'm not sure how it will be live.

why cna't they play them both!? :bigcry: