Stefan8

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH LORD ALMIGHTY.

what a review!!!

OMG!

you are sooo lucky. and i love that you didn't give up so fast!

seriously, if a security guy came up to me and said,"now leave", i'd be too intimidated to stay! how did you manage to keep your cool?!

Hey Chavi :D!

Glad you had an amazing time :D!!

Hey Rania ! thanks a lot ! I did have an amazing time.. although 'amazing' might not even be enough to describe how it feels ! :nice:

^ Do you also have the feeling he gave us a lot in very few words and such a short time ? Like nothing can take it away.

I KNOW ! and he was soooooo patient and everything ! so kind and shy and humble ! and cuuute ! :heart:

he is ! :nice:

oh I have to tell you a cute little something.. My sister picked me up at the train station this afternoon and she was waiting outside with the picture of Chris and me full page ! she was waving at me with it, it was soooooo freaking cute ! :nice: I'm so emotional and tired right now, I almost cried at the station !

oh I have to tell you a cute little something.. My sister picked me up at the train station this afternoon and she was waiting outside with the picture of Chris and me full page ! she was waving at me with it, it was soooooo freaking cute ! :nice: I'm so emotional and tired right now, I almost cried at the station !

awwww

did she get it from here? it's tooo cute!!!!! I love your sis!