✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Kash, such gr8 photos. You and Jay Z wearing the same specs. How cool is that??/

I watched it back last night (I have skyplus) if anyone knows a way that I can record it onto a CD or something then please let me know. Maybe i can connect my laptop to the TV somehow? I'm not the technical expert, as you can tell, but if guided then I'm sure i can sort something out.

I got back from work at about 7:20pm last night so only caught the last 25 minutes or so. I don't think the album version of 'Lost' is that great, but the live version was quite stunning, the percussion was amazing. 'Lovers in Japan' was beautiful as well. :)

Good photos people.

Great gig and not a bad crowd either. I think many, like me, spent the 45 minutes loving the band, but also trying to avoid the television camera.

I failed, just after Viva La Vida finishes the camera spans over the crowd and there I am. Oh well, it wasnt a close up at least - much like Chris said on stage, I have a face for radio.

Good to meet my old chum Kimich Baka at the end of the gig, just a shame you couldnt come for a drink fella.

Long wait until December now, but I think the wait will be worth it.

Yesterday was just the best experience of my life EVER!!

Me an my three m8s wer the ones in shirts an white ties, me with my bright pink shirt on LOL

Apologies to anyone hu thort we wer over enthusiastic or "knobheadish" but tbh we really dont care! u cant waste opportunities like that, an i can pretty safely say we made the most of it!!

I cant beleive how lucky we wer!!! first there, front, middle, chris complimenting us on our ties!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Me an my three m8s wer the ones in shirts an white ties, me with my bright pink shirt on LOL

Apologies to anyone hu thort we wer over enthusiastic or "knobheadish" but tbh we really dont care! u cant waste opportunities like that, an i can pretty safely say we made the most of it!!

I cant beleive how lucky we wer!!! first there, front, middle, chris complimenting us on our ties!!

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

YEAH I SAW U ON TVVVV!! thank god there are ppl like you that show how its done! u guys in ur white ties ooze enthusiasms and its contagious. i was bopping about at home. :smug:

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

Amazing! You were shown on TV loads! :D

Did Chris say something to you guys? It looked like he did :thinking:

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

I saw you guys there :D I was near you hehe

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

I saw you lots! You had a "V" written on your ties didn't you? I was standing quite near you to the left :D

Was one of the best experiences of my life as well :D

YEAH I SAW U ON TVVVV!! thank god there are ppl like you that show how its done! u guys in ur white ties ooze enthusiasms and its contagious. i was bopping about at home. :smug:

haha thanks!! we cudnt help but be enthusiastic ITS COLDPLAY 4 GODS SAKE!!

yeah he sed "nice ties boys" an we just screamed haha

I saw you lots! You had a "V" written on your ties didn't you? I was standing quite near you to the left :D

We each had a different letter from "viva" on our ties, an it worked well in getting us noticed! :D

We each had a different letter from "viva" on our ties, an it worked well in getting us noticed! :D