✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 GREAT tickets to Monday nights show in NJ

I have 2 extra tickets for mondays show at the izod center in NJ

section 123

let me know if you would like them. They are hard tickets and i am going so I can exchange with you there or prior to the show this weekend. I live in NYC.

Thanks,

Eric

SECRET YAHOO! GIG TOM. NITE

ok, ii'm feeling adventurous so i'm just going to throw this out there, see if anyone bites...

anyone willing to go down tomorrow to Hammerstein and stand and beg and plead to be let in, and see if it'll work???:idea2: I'm thinking I'll politely ask ANY CANCELLATIONS--CAN I PLEEASE GET IN INSTEAD!?!? It might be worth a try! Bueller...anyone, ANYONE...:uhoh:

Sean, i cant leave long island till 3:30 will send u my cell # how many signs do you have and how are you bringing them into the arena (folder? shopping bag? etc?) should we all just meet at the oxfam table? or are there many of those? we need to take pic of pete and post it. who is going to be our reporter? we need a play by play text for the forum and the thread. very exciting last night with cooky and steph at hammestein.

I could maybe ask Mel if she'll be around that night (I'm sure she'll be lurking the Live Sec as for every show LOL) and could try to text her while we're there so she could post. But between holding a sign up, yelling/singing/jumping/taking pics during show, I don't know how much I'll be able to do LOL

eeeek! it's gonna be hard to get through a few more days of work before shows!

Well Christa i like your thread and want to post here...:)

Just one day for our Jersey sign campaign.:shocked2:

I am so happy that this week is so exciting for me, i just like it to stay excited in thoughts of Coldplay and Chris!

I've seen all the promos of SNL on tv and i've to go by waking up at 4:30 to go to get tickets that's why being excited about whether i can get tix or not to the show because there is no guarantee if i don't make it to the show they can allow any other person eventhough i have tix so i am unable to sleep so i am posting here for this last day of the countdown.

I'll add one of my favorite lyrics:

"I swam across i jumps across for you, oh what a thing to do,

cause you're all yellow

I drew a line i drew a line for you,oh what a thing to do my love,

and it was all yellow"

"You might be a big fish in a little pond,doesn't mean you've won cause along may come a bigger one"

(^This is in excitement for me to get tickets for snl to make it for the show;))