✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2, yes 2 days until come on in, I've got to tell you about what a state i'm in, I've got to tell you in my loudest tones, that i've started looking for a warning sing.

i wont be able to sleep or eat until monday and then of course i will be patiently waiting to report from the sunday show. GGAAAAAhhhhhh!!!

Jo Jo Jo Jo, i am so excited foryou!!!!!!

^^^ could've sworn i was sitting in your row.

great great show, i liked how they mixed up the set list, remixed some songs (Esp. the hardest part, that song has a whole new meaning for me now) i'm just again disappointed with the length of the show. what's with the one song encore?! and did coldplay forget about parachutes?

ahh i just thought of something, i wish there was a way for you to get my signs so you can use them tonight. i have about 130, since i was too much of a coward to do them yesterday =\

i did 30ish on my own printer but ran of of ink. so i had to run to this store a few blocks from my house where they do 10 cents a copy but their machine was CRAP... didnt have a color one, and the little butterflies in the background didnt come out, just the big one in the middle