✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry about the miserable trip Jen, but yaay for the Coldplaying infection ! :nice:

so my work here is done with the countdown, hope you enjoyed it. what am i going to do with myself now? oh that right i am starting a pizza and wine thread. just what you all need.

ON TO THE SHOW!!!!!!!

still waiting for that thread :rolleyes: :P

Jen, its overwhelming this infection!!!! i am bursting at the seams and i too have so much crap to do today, i cant concentrate, chavi, the thread is coming but we will still have our friday nights!!! .. i have to log off and do my housewifey and working mom duties, needed to check in though.

just got home from school. Like i said im going to be keeping a live update during the show. Christa, ill call you when im getting close to the arena. Gotta make sandwaches(im cheap i know) gott iron my shirt shower dressed signs and keep checking 100 times to see if i forgot anything. Allright so im out catch you all tonight with the update. Love and peace and soo much damn coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sean, i am leaving soon, have no idea how long it will take me to get off the island, i made a list of all the things i need, rope, black hoodie, JOKE!!! LOL , signs more like it and markers etc. Yikes!!!!! Jen, wish you were with us, , we didn't even think the date was real!!!, Cooky will text for both of us, i cant handle two cameras and a phone, old fart i am.... And she's out the door..............................

eeekkk Christa's on her way, and I still gotta eat (haven't had anything but coffee:confused:) & shower!

But I did just finish my very first EVER signs for anything:D.(there's no going back to "normal" now is there?!) Here they are:

2978538305_2cfa7a11b6.jpg?v=0

2978431577_9ee0b86ca4.jpg?v=0

(hope I can sneak it in past security with no problems--Coldplay Karma better be strong!;)) Catch you guys later....will text Mel when I can & she will then post here.

I saw a girl carrying a oaktag poster yesterday, I don't think it should be a problem.

I got this sign into my FOTC concert at Town Hall, the place that wouldn't allow any form of picture taking. So I want to give you the luck of the hot dog.

IMG_5737.JPG