✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Official Phil is Hot thread (now known as the greet Phil thread :P)

Carlaatje

:D

From a Taxi Driver's blog:

As some may know, I've only been doing the job since Feb, and full time since May, but I can't believe the number of celebs or just generally people that are famous/connected in someway that I have had the pleasure of transporting. On Thursday I spin down New Bond St, as it is a reasonable picking ground for work, and at the top a guy hails me, after telling his girlfriend where Berners St was, he jumps in and asks for Brook Green in Hammersmith. We get chatting and he say's he is going to EMI, who have one of their main offices there. So I ask if he works for them, "no, I work with one of the bands signed to the label" oh say's I, which one "Coldplay" he says......

So the nosey/muso type in me needs to dig deeper, it transpires he is Phil Harvey, who is a school chum of Chris Martin, used to manage the band and now works with them on the creative side (videos/artwork etc etc). A very interesting chat ensues, I don't think I came across too inquisitive, but should he ever read this - tks for indulging me!

http://jackcabnory.blogspot.com/2008/08/fast-showcoldplay-and-police-bikes.html

:D

From a Taxi Driver's blog:

As some may know, I've only been doing the job since Feb, and full time since May, but I can't believe the number of celebs or just generally people that are famous/connected in someway that I have had the pleasure of transporting. On Thursday I spin down New Bond St, as it is a reasonable picking ground for work, and at the top a guy hails me, after telling his girlfriend where Berners St was, he jumps in and asks for Brook Green in Hammersmith. We get chatting and he say's he is going to EMI, who have one of their main offices there. So I ask if he works for them, "no, I work with one of the bands signed to the label" oh say's I, which one "Coldplay" he says......

So the nosey/muso type in me needs to dig deeper, it transpires he is Phil Harvey, who is a school chum of Chris Martin, used to manage the band and now works with them on the creative side (videos/artwork etc etc). A very interesting chat ensues, I don't think I came across too inquisitive, but should he ever read this - tks for indulging me!

http://jackcabnory.blogspot.com/2008/08/fast-showcoldplay-and-police-bikes.html

Sigh...yeah guess we should have figured he would have a girlfriend...shucks:P

No more sucking up? :( Meeeean :disappointed:

about1.jpg

:wideeyed:

Damn, he looks so hot there...... :wacky:

***bows down and promises to always worship Mich's super piccie-find powers***

EDIT:

Boooooo at the lucky gf!!!!!!!

No more sucking up? :( Meeeean :disappointed:

about1.jpg

How do you find this stuff? :stunned: He looks...perfect. :wacky:

Gf or no Gf, I will be taking a poster to the concert that reads "Phil is HOT!" :laugh2:

Sounds awesome.

Yes!!!!!

Do it do it do it!!!! :dance:

No doubt in my mind on what to put on a poster.

Everyone would look at it puzzled :thinking:, but only TRUE Coldplay fans would get "it"

Although I worry it might scare him away :(

How do you find this stuff? :stunned: He looks...perfect. :wacky:

Sounds awesome.

Oh my gosh, I will be looking for Phil at the Amphitheater. It's gonna be hard, but I will try. I mean, I can detect that hotness from the distance :D

that's what a cookies advert here says :P

wow mimi how you found that? :surprised:

good ad then :D

No doubt in my mind on what to put on a poster.

Everyone would look at it puzzled :thinking:, but only TRUE Coldplay fans would get "it"

Although I worry it might scare him away :(

Oh my gosh, I will be looking for Phil at the Amphitheater. It's gonna be hard, but I will try. I mean, I can detect that hotness from the distance :D

Mel, Lori and Angie already did that in the states :D

Chris actually saw it, and pointed it out to the rest of the guys

Phil at the Grammy is sooooo hot!!!!!

well duhhh after all it is Phil :smug: