🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

13-Jul-09: Shoreline Amphitheater, San Francisco, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the time is approaching fast. 13,000 people will be at this concert, so it will be awesome to express our love for Coldplay all together.

I'm not listening to any Coldplay music until the day of the concert so that it will sound "new" again! I will be hungry for a "Coldplay fix" by then! :)

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

i dont think i can go without listening to them, ive been hearing their songs for months now! i tried to not listen to them and hear other music and i just feel like stopping midsong and change it to coldplay. ill probably do that like 3 days before the concert.

anybody ,:\by any chance at all, have lawn tix, my friend was going to buya couple from somone but they backed out last minute and now she doesnt have tix!

i have been listening to a lot of their b-sides and the Brothers and Sisters ep

they are just incredible their concerts would have to be two days long(giving them a break of course between shows) so that they can play all their songs. i wish they could play them all.

cant believe its almost july!:D

Plans for Arrival

14 days! :dance: I need to get working on my sign :surprised:

What time is everyone planning on getting to Shoreline?

My friend and I are leaving Bart/Concord, driving to Mtn. View via the Dumbarton. I figure we'll arrive 6:30-7:00 PM. It will take a while to park and to get to and through the line into the amphitheatre.

Amadou and Mariam are the opening act, which starts at 7 PM, a blind couple from Mali, Africa, playing "Afro-Blues."

I heard that after the opening act, it takes 1/2 or longer for the crew to set up the stage for Coldplay. They should start playing around 9 PM, which should be right at sunset, which will be simply beautiful! I saw a clip of this from a concert on the Isle of Wright, with Chris' singing "Square One" against the red sky of the setting sun.

One thing is for sure, Chris will give us the best show possible. He loves the audience as much as we love him! :kiss:

Also, at Shoreline there will be about 13,000 people. The outpouring of love from that many fans will be awesome! Just imagine singing along with that many people the sing-along part of Viva La Vida, "Oh, Oh, Oh, Oooooh, oh..." ! We will never forget this concert!

Starfish

Coldplay = Love!

For everyone living in the Bay Area/San Francisco, the radio station KFOG (104.5) just started a contest for a chance to win Coldplay tickets and meet the band!

Tune in between 6-10am Monday 7/6 thru Friday 7/10. When you hear a Coldplay song, be caller #10 to 1-800-300-KFOG. You'll win a free pair of reserved seats to the show, but more importantly, you'll be entered into the Grand Prize drawing for a pair of passes to meet them at the show and a pass to photograph the first 3 songs from the photo pit.

I know I'm totally going to do this :dance:

For everyone living in the Bay Area/San Francisco, the radio station KFOG (104.5) just started a contest for a chance to win Coldplay tickets and meet the band!

I know I'm totally going to do this :dance:

I don't care about the tickets or the taking pictures in the pit...I just want the meet and greets. I will have a panic attack if I get to meet them!

I don't care about the tickets or the taking pictures in the pit...I just want the meet and greets. I will have a panic attack if I get to meet them!

If you get front row let me know, :escaping:

I bet you'll get some Chris's sweatdrops :wink3:

^Aww, why won't she let you get any? You should just try your hardest to convince her anyway! Tell her it means a lot to you.

Also, where are your seats? If you're anywhere in the 100s or the early 200s you'll probably be able to get some butterflies anyway. Or, you can meet me after the show, and I can give you some of mine- I'm sure I'll have plenty. :nice: