✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a bullet-proof vest

With the windows all closed

I'll be doing my best

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

In a telescope lens

When all you want is friends

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

See you soon, boys. :D

My friend's plane is getting back late tonight, so I'll be sure to wake her up with a phone call in the morning while I shriek with excitement.

Remember folks, if you don't already know Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean", LEARN IT.

I called the Home Depot Center box office this morning and was told that the Grass Berm area is first come, first serve. Gates will open at 6 p.m. to be let into the stadium, but the parking lots open much earlier. Blankets are allowed by the way.

I'm psyching myself up watching/listening to my Coldplay Live DVD 2003. I'm going to the show with my wife and 13 year old stepdaughter. Enjoy the show!

Many thanks man! I can't wait, all the best and coldplay :lol:

In a bullet-proof vest

With the windows all closed

I'll be doing my best

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

In a telescope lens

When all you want is friends

I'LL SEE YOU SOON

See you soon, boys. :D

My friend's plane is getting back late tonight, so I'll be sure to wake her up with a phone call in the morning while I shriek with excitement.

Remember folks, if you don't already know Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean", LEARN IT.

Here ya go:D

She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene

I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one

Who will dance on the floor in the round

She said I am the one, who will dance on the floor in the round

She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene

Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one

Who will dance on the floor in the round

People always told me be careful of what you do

And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts

And mother always told me be careful of who you love

And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

Billie Jean is not my lover

She's just a girl who claims that I am the one

But the kid is not my son

She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

For forty days and for forty nights

The law was on her side

But who can stand when she's in demand

Her schemes and plans

'Cause we danced on the floor in the round

So take my strong advice, just remember to always think twice

(Do think twice)

She told my baby we'd danced till three, then she looked at me

Then showed a photo my baby cried his eyes were like mine (oh, no!)

'Cause we danced on the floor in the round, baby

People always told me be careful of what you do

And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts

She came and stood right by me

Then the smell of sweet perfume

This happened much too soon

She called me to her room

cameras are allowed. digital ones anyways. pit ppl get there early. haha maybe you will get lucky and get a signed cope of LRLRL like ppl did for the SD show. i got to see the signed copy. it was awesome. look for my review in the SD july 16th show. but ill see you guys there. i'll be wearing the MTF shirt i got and my awesome cp jacket i made. i wish i were in the pit again. die hard coldplay fans are great. you guys will have the best time of your life!

Hey all! First time poster here! So myself and 5 other friends will be in the pit for this concert and we're all pretty stoked!!

One thing is, a friend will be lining up pretty early and is saving our spots until we get there(we have about a 5 hour drive ahead of us)...How do you think fan's/those that wait in line for a while will react if we were to get in line with those that are holding our spots?

Hey all! First time poster here! So myself and 5 other friends will be in the pit for this concert and we're all pretty stoked!!

One thing is, a friend will be lining up pretty early and is saving our spots until we get there(we have about a 5 hour drive ahead of us)...How do you think fan's/those that wait in line for a while will react if we were to get in line with those that are holding our spots?

i dont think they will mind. my friend saved 3 of us spots. but your friend might want to tell the ppl around him or behind him that 5 ppl are coming

@peterkhoy

As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't care if someone held a spot for 5 or so people, as long as i knew about it there would be no problems. The last thing I would want is to be waiting around since 10am to find out that 5 more people will be ahead of me at 6pm when the gates open.

Thanks everyone for the responses and replies back! I really appreciate it and can't wait to share this wonderful and epic moment with you all!!

We should definitely start a chant that they would never forget...And get the entire pit/floor to jump along with us during the opening song!

Thanks everyone for the responses and replies back! I really appreciate it and can't wait to share this wonderful and epic moment with you all!!

We should definitely start a chant that they would never forget...And get the entire pit/floor to jump along with us during the opening song!

ha i'll be jumping the whole time even though i'm not in the pit but close. only 6 rows back

you think that if we got there by 1pm for the pit line, that we would be one of the first fifty people? First fifty would be really close to the stage right?

Hopefully...I already know of people lining up right when the venue and parking lot opens at 6am and 7:30am...

I myself would be there at that time, but I have to work till 9 and have a 5 hour drive ahead of me.

Well I've had a change of plans. I'm leaving my house at 7am and should be in the parking lot around 8am. I'm going to find the nearest security gaurd and ask where people with GA tickets are supposed to line up and go from there.

I know of a few people who are going to get there really early as well, but I think i should be one of the first 50 if i get there that early. Good luck to everyone with GA tickets and hope to see you there.

Well I am going to bed now, big day tomorrow, hopefully I'm able to fall asleep. AHHHHH...I'm so excited. Good luck to all you GA people on getting a great spot. Take lots of pictures and great videos, but most importantly lets be loud, have fun, and be the best crowd for the best band ever...COLDPLAY!!!:D