✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

Hey, is anyone planning on hanging around after the concert ends? Since they'll still be in SoCal tomorrow there's a chance they may stick around, right?

Don't forget to bring a bag for your butterflies! See you in Carson!:D

they will probably do a runner. i think last night they did a runner as well. because in the morning they already had pics in santa monica with the puppets. but i guess that doesn't mean that they were there themselves.

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too! And I just sent my first tweet from my phone - so I'll try to tweet a bit. I'm not getting there until after 6:30 though, but I have seats.

My twitter is lfdianne.

I can't wait!!!

:D

Just because I'm curious, where are you sitting?

:D

Just because I'm curious, where are you sitting?

E2, Row 19. I'll be wearing my blue Coldplay butterfly tshirt. And my son will be with me. We're both tall. I'd love to find some Coldplayers, because we're the best fans, you know. I can't get there until after my daughter's soccer game at 4:45 in Fullerton, but then it's just down the 91, and only 25 miles.

parking

Parking: pull into home depot center road, pay 20 for general admission parking, park towards the north end, if possible, and enter - gates open in one hour - leaving in 30 minutes from Redondo Beach.

My wife and I will see you all there...her first concert EVER!

but you have pit,right? hahah some ppl in my pit weren't jumping:dozey:

i probably jumped too much if that's even possible:rolleyes:

No, I'll be in Section 110. But my friend went to a Green Day show and the idiots stood up in the seats so she barely got to see anything. :\ And her seats were pretty good. I hope it doesn't work out that way for me...

i'm 6 rows behind the pit sec F2

E2, Row 19. I'll be wearing my blue Coldplay butterfly tshirt. And my son will be with me. We're both tall. I'd love to find some Coldplayers, because we're the best fans, you know. I can't get there until after my daughter's soccer game at 4:45 in Fullerton, but then it's just down the 91, and only 25 miles.

Great! Can't wait to see you guys there!