✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6AM it is! Thanks for finding out, as I was very curious. Do you have GA for all the shows you are attending? I have GA pit for chula vista, carson and Irvine and I want to be in the very front at all three! lol. We should meet up!

hi!

Do you know if Are there available tickets to this date yet? i''d like 2 go...

and

Do you know how long use to last the concerts of Coldplay, from Viva la vida tour (obviously)????

hope someone know...! bye

hi!

Do you know if Are there available tickets to this date yet? i''d like 2 go...

and

Do you know how long use to last the concerts of Coldplay, from Viva la vida tour (obviously)????

hope someone know...! bye

Hi Beat, this concert went on sale in February. It's sold out, but there are tickets for sale on www.stubhub.com or ebay.

There are tickets for sale for the concert in Irvine, on Sunday, July 19. Go to www.livenation.com to find search.

Good luck.

Oh, my goodness...I cannot believe how close we are to this concert right now...my husband and I fly in Thursday night and spend Friday sightseeing...then Saturday rocking out! haha Do you think the boys will be hanging out around town, since they're playing a bunch of shows in California so close together? Has anyone ever had any luck hanging out and meeting them either before or after the shows?

Oh, my goodness...I cannot believe how close we are to this concert right now...my husband and I fly in Thursday night and spend Friday sightseeing...then Saturday rocking out! haha Do you think the boys will be hanging out around town, since they're playing a bunch of shows in California so close together? Has anyone ever had any luck hanging out and meeting them either before or after the shows?

Well, I get to meet them Sunday night :D But I won a radio station call-in contest for that. Chris will probably go home at night - he lives less than an hour away from Sat and Sun night venues. As far as the hotel, there are so many, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Random thought here. Do you think the boys would play a Michael Jackson cover at this concert as a tribute since its their return to L.A.? Just something that popped into my head and I wanted to get people's thoughts. Any song ideas of what they would play?

Random thought here. Do you think the boys would play a Michael Jackson cover at this concert as a tribute since its their return to L.A.? Just something that popped into my head and I wanted to get people's thoughts. Any song ideas of what they would play?

They apparently played "Billie Jean" at the festival concerts, and it wouldn't surprise me to see that continue.

Just 11 days! :D

That's funny - my husband and I were thinking the same thing!

Just FYI - I went to this super cheap store by me and found a TON of glowstick supplies. I bought a pack of 50 glow bracelets, which might look cool when waving our hands around. If you run into me at the concert (I think I'm a few rows behind the pit near the B stage), feel free to take one for yourself. :)

Just FYI - I went to this super cheap store by me and found a TON of glowstick supplies. I bought a pack of 50 glow bracelets, which might look cool when waving our hands around. If you run into me at the concert (I think I'm a few rows behind the pit near the B stage), feel free to take one for yourself. :)

What section would that be, cuz i'm in sec A2 I'd have to go to the website againg to see where the other stages are set up. I'm sure we'll all be in line early so we'll probably all meet each other :dance::dance : 9 days to go!!!!

did we every decide on what color glowsticks to bring?

we could go yellow of course or maybe red like the Viva posters and on Chris' piano :thinking:

I actually think I'm in section A2? I can't remember...I have to check my tickets...I have them locked away so I don't lose them...hahah As far as glowsticks go, I didn't think about checking to see if we're allowed to bring them....I think I just have a t on of different colored glowsticks. SSOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! :thumbsup::juggle::wideeyed::clap::chris::will::phil::guy::jonny:

9 Days!!!!!!!!

Pretty soon we'll be singing along to "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do, yeah, they were all..."

:D

I'll be sure to blare it in the parking lot also. :laugh3:

But yay, single digits! :D