✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

Me and my best friend are going to get there in the morning sometime, not sure what time.. but anywhere between 6AM-10AM, i really want a good view, i've never seen a concert at the home depot center and am really excited, it's going to be an awesome night! I would love to meet up with other fans :)

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really awesome that the Home Depot Center provided security for those who were camping outside. I hope I get the same security people when I start to line up for the show.

I'll be in line no later than 12pm, and if anyone wants to meet up with me and my fiancee so we can all wait together, I'm all for it. The more the merrier :)

I'll be the one in a black "SoCal" shirt, khaki shorts, and a buzzed haircut :)

6 more days!!!

For all of you guys who are planning on getting there really early, from what I remember the only food places I saw around the venue were a KFC and a donut shop so you guys might want to bring some snacks. So about the chant, should we start it before the support acts even go out or after them?

6 more days!!!

For all of you guys who are planning on getting there really early, from what I remember the only food places I saw around the venue were a KFC and a donut shop so you guys might want to bring some snacks. So about the chant, should we start it before the support acts even go out or after them?

I say we start the chant after the support acts. Then, we can "sing" the classical music piece, just like they did at the festivals in the clips they posted last week in the live blog. I'm determined to show the boys the BEST crowd ever. :D

Me and my best friend are going to get there in the morning sometime, not sure what time.. but anywhere between 6AM-10AM, i really want a good view, i've never seen a concert at the home depot center and am really excited, it's going to be an awesome night! I would love to meet up with other fans :)

Do u know at what time people can start lining up?

Someone posted here on the forum a few weeks ago that they called the venue and there won't be any access to the venue until 6 AM that morning, so I am assuming that's how early you can start lining up. I don't think I am going to get there quite that early... but probably by 10.

I'm so brand spankin' new here, I just wanted to say hey, and let all the ppl know I'm traveling from AZ to CA for the three upcoming shows. I have pit for Carson so I'll be in line as early as I can manage after the long drive! Can't wait to see/meet everyone.

I called the Home Depot Center earlier today and found out that they will not be opening the parking lot gates until 7:30am and will not allow camping out over night.

Also, i was informed that there will be a line to get a braclet for those of us who have GA seats which will lead to another line to get in. The lady (who was very nice) said to call her back on Thursday or Friday and she will have more details. Once i get them, I'll post them here.

If anyone else wants to call, the number is 1-310-630-2000

Okay, I know this is unrelated, but how AMAZING does the new Strawberry Swing video look?! They just posted a small clip of it today on coldplay.com. It looks insanely awesome. Check it out.

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=441

With any luck, maybe they'll play a sneak peek at our show! hahah I know...wishful thinking... :)

All I know is that when they play SS, all I'm gonna think about is Chris flying around as a superhero. And I might imagine Will being the girl getting rescued. Guy is the giant squirrel, of course, and Jonny...do I have to explain Jonny? Jonny is the giant nut. :lol:

4 DAYS!!!

Oh, well, so much for getting there early. I have seats in E2, and my 13 year old son is coming with me. But my daughter is in a soccer tournament this weekend, and it was just posted that her last game is at 4:45. The tourny is in Fullerton, which isn't that far, but it will be a long hot day. Good luck to all of you with pit tickets.

All I know is that when they play SS, all I'm gonna think about is Chris flying around as a superhero. And I might imagine Will being the girl getting rescued. Guy is the giant squirrel, of course, and Jonny...do I have to explain Jonny? Jonny is the giant nut. :lol:

4 DAYS!!!

Well, he is using some props - like his umbrella in LIJ. Maybe he'll bring out a cape for SS:laugh3:

4 DAYS!!!

You are now my hero.

Speaking of props...anyone know why Chris uses a Chinese dragon costume during Lost? I feel like, if anything, that would sort of go with Lovers In Japan, even though that song is Japan, not China... ???

Chinese Sheep Chant? :shrug: Chris is silly.

103 HOURS! :dance:

I'm so brand spankin' new here, I just wanted to say hey, and let all the ppl know I'm traveling from AZ to CA for the three upcoming shows. I have pit for Carson so I'll be in line as early as I can manage after the long drive! Can't wait to see/meet everyone.

Hi! Welcome to Coldplaying!:)

4 DAYS!!!

That just made my day!:lol:

GA Admisson

I just called and the woman told me to enter through the north side of the stadium ( opposite the stage) and the bracelets would be handed out there. She also said that wouldn't occur until the gates opened at 6 pm. I'll call back on Friday to see if anything changes.

I called the Home Depot Center earlier today and found out that they will not be opening the parking lot gates until 7:30am and will not allow camping out over night.

Also, i was informed that there will be a line to get a braclet for those of us who have GA seats which will lead to another line to get in. The lady (who was very nice) said to call her back on Thursday or Friday and she will have more details. Once i get them, I'll post them here.

If anyone else wants to call, the number is 1-310-630-2000