✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JEN! yellow red and white glowsticks sound great. and the chant idea sounds great!

Erick! Yay!! for a min thought you were gonna call me Ab ;):P I'm down for whatever!!! 8 days man 8!! :dance::dance:

So me and my sister want to start a Viva or a Coldplay chant before they go on stage. We want to show them that we are an incredible crowd we are.;)

I am SOOO down with a Viva or Coldplay chant! And, we HAVE to make sure everyone keeps up the O-O-O's after Viva to help get Chris back up. HOLY CRAPP!!! SOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!! :laugh3:

Hell with all us Coldplayers there there's no way they can deny that this crowd isn't the shit!!!

Loud on every song folks Viva, In My Place, Fix You.... ALL OF THEM !!!

Anyone else in Sec E2? I'm so excited. I'm bringing my 13 year old son to this concret - his first "real" concert, if you don't count High School Musical Live, lol. He's never seen me in Coldplay Live mode - hope I don't scare him. :stunned: But I've trained him well, and he knows all the words.

Anyone else in Sec E2? I'm so excited. I'm bringing my 13 year old son to this concret - his first "real" concert, if you don't count High School Musical Live, lol. He's never seen me in Coldplay Live mode - hope I don't scare him. :stunned: But I've trained him well, and he knows all the words.

YAY! I am soo happy you're bringing your son! I LOVE family concert time! I took my parents, husband, my brother and his wife, and my other brother and his girlfriend to the Pittsburgh show in May and now they are ALL life-long Coldplay fans....no joke. My parents call me everyday with a new Coldplay factoid they found out or a new song they love. Before the concert, the only songs they liked were VLV and Till Kingdom Come - now they love them all. Your son will be so lucky that he knows all the words for the concert. That's the one regret my parents said they had. With all of us there, we'll make sure the concert is AMAZING for you and your son. Where are your seats?

3 TICKETS AVAILABLE for COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA TOUR IN CALIFORNIA!!!

I have 3 AMAZING FLOOR tickets for the sold out Coldplay concert at the Home Depot Center in Southern California for July 18, 2009!!! the seats are for Section E3 row 3 seats 18-20!!!

if anyone is interested in buying these tickets from me please email me at

[email protected]

ps: we can negotiate a price!!!

YAY! I am soo happy you're bringing your son! I LOVE family concert time! I took my parents, husband, my brother and his wife, and my other brother and his girlfriend to the Pittsburgh show in May and now they are ALL life-long Coldplay fans....no joke. My parents call me everyday with a new Coldplay factoid they found out or a new song they love. Before the concert, the only songs they liked were VLV and Till Kingdom Come - now they love them all. Your son will be so lucky that he knows all the words for the concert. That's the one regret my parents said they had. With all of us there, we'll make sure the concert is AMAZING for you and your son. Where are your seats?

Back in Row 19 - I'm still kicking myself for not going for the GA tickets when they first went on sale. At the time, GA wasn't shown on the chart, so I didn't know where they were. Oh well. I've never been on the floor before at one of their concerts - hopefully the crowd will be good! At the Honda Center show last November, I was disappointed in the crowd in my section - they just stood there, while I was having a good time, a *really good time, lol.

My son is still trying to talk me into taking him to Sunday's show and taking my husband to Saturday's show - I won a contest to meet the boys before the show for "Cocktails with Coldplay" - but I think husband trumps son in that case.

I'm on the floor as well, but I'm not exactly sure where my seats are. I have to check and then I'll post where they are. If I'm anywhere near you, I'll make sure the crowd is into it and you can have a good time. :)

That is absolutely amazing that you get to meet them!! You'll HAVE to post everything that happens and any pictures you might get. Have you thought about what you're going to say to them? I think I'd just scream, then maybe faint, and when I came to, hopefully they'd still be there...hahah Then I could express my undying love for them as my husband waits in the wings...hahah Hopefully, your experience will be much better. :)

I'm on the floor as well, but I'm not exactly sure where my seats are. I have to check and then I'll post where they are. If I'm anywhere near you, I'll make sure the crowd is into it and you can have a good time. :)

That is absolutely amazing that you get to meet them!! You'll HAVE to post everything that happens and any pictures you might get. Have you thought about what you're going to say to them? I think I'd just scream, then maybe faint, and when I came to, hopefully they'd still be there...hahah Then I could express my undying love for them as my husband waits in the wings...hahah Hopefully, your experience will be much better. :)

I have no idea what I'm going to say to them. Number one, is not get drunk, lol. Number two is not be a blabbering idiot and say something really stupid. Number three is to make sure my husband doesn't say something about my uh, obsession, with them, to totally humiliate me. Number four, not hyperventilate or faint in front of Will. I'll probably talk about something boring, like how amazing Saturday's concert was, keep it on safe territory, lol. I wish I could bring my "good" camera, my dslr, but I don't think they'll let those in, so I'll have to make do with my point and shoot. The radio station, KROQ, is going to call me with more details next week.

Those are all great ideas! haha If Will is your guy, you'll have to wish him happy birthday, since it's sometime soon, I think. You should make him a card or bring him a present. You'll have to think of something really special so that #1, he'll want to keep it, and #2, he'll think you're cool and want to be your friend! hahaha I'm all giddy with the thought of pretending to meet them! I hope you have such an awesome time. :)

Those are all great ideas! haha If Will is your guy, you'll have to wish him happy birthday, since it's sometime soon, I think. You should make him a card or bring him a present. You'll have to think of something really special so that #1, he'll want to keep it, and #2, he'll think you're cool and want to be your friend! hahaha I'm all giddy with the thought of pretending to meet them! I hope you have such an awesome time. :)

Will's birthday is July 31. I thought about bringing him a gift - I knit and I had thought of knitting him a manscarf, but then that seemed too weird fan-ish. And then I've heard they give all their gifts to charity. And with my husband there, too, I'll just have to play it cool and keep my little obsession to myself. But I am so excited about both nights. The one thing I am a tiny bit disappointed about is the location of the tickets that I won. I had bought presale tickets, and they were good seats, 2nd tier back, first row, AA. The ones I won are in the first tier, but row U out of X rows, and are directly in front of the ones I bought. I was kind of hoping for, oh, front row or something. But they are better seats. I had been hoping I could get amazing photos from the won seats, but my point and shoot zoom isn't that great. If I could bring my dslr with my zoom lens, that would be better...I'll just have to be happy with pics of me with my arm around Will :blush:

We really need to beat the crap out of that Honda Center crowd this time. This is outdoors and we want the entire LA region to hear us. I'm all for starting a chant, but we need all the Coldplayer help we can get. Heck, I've even got several extra red glowsticks (which I really do hope they let me take in) that I can share with the good folks in Section E3 (who, like me and lfdianne, were probably also confused about the GA ticket location and didn't snatch them when they could. :\)

8 days. :)

What section would that be, cuz i'm in sec A2 I'd have to go to the website againg to see where the other stages are set up. I'm sure we'll all be in line early so we'll probably all meet each other :dance::dance : 9 days to go!!!!

we could go yellow of course or maybe red like the Viva posters and on Chris' piano :thinking:

Just checked my tickets for certain, and I AM in A2, as well! I'm in row 18, seats 3 and 4 (me and my husband). Is anyone else near us? I'm just assuming the B stage will be near us because of where it's been at past concerts I've been to, but who knows? So excited!! :D

I'm all for the chant and the red glow sticks, just gotta pick some up, are we doing yellow as well???

Just checked my tickets for certain, and I AM in A2, as well! I'm in row 18, seats 3 and 4 (me and my husband). Is anyone else near us? I'm just assuming the B stage will be near us because of where it's been at past concerts I've been to, but who knows? So excited!! :D

I'm not close but in the same section A2 row 9 seat I can't remember the seat, but it's just me so I'll be holding up my row with my own two hands. hopefully there will be some good Coldplayers in my row to kick some ass!!!!

^No, I'm not even close.:disappointed:

I'm now aware that Ticketmaster's seating chart is completely unreliable, but I was thinking the gray box between D3 and B3 was B-stage. I might be wrong.:confused:

26778s_a.gif

Oh yeah Brandi that's what I thought too. hell you might have some good seats after all :dance: :dance:

7 DAYS

Advice on GA seats?

Hey everyone,

I've been reading these boards for awhile but never posted...so here goes...my first post!

Anyhoo, i have two GA tickets to the Coldplay show on July 18th and will be attending with my fiancee. What time is everyone arriving at the Home Depot center? I thought about camping out, then i realized the Home Depot Center is located very close to Compton, and for those of you who are not familar with the area, it has a repuation of not being a very safe place to be late at night.

My plan was to arrive there around 11am and just wait until the doors open. What is everyone else doing? Anyone want to meet up? This is my third Coldplay show (i was at the Forum and Honda Center last year) and I would love to meet up some people from here. I'm also a big guy so I'll make sure no one cuts in front of us if we're waiting in line :D

^^

Well I don't have GA seats but when me and my sister and her friend camped out to buy the tickets at the Home Depot Center nothing happened to us. They have an overnight security guard and everyone was really nice to us. They even opened up some restrooms for us.