✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...the flying fuck? I was quite looking forward to not having to deal with the Ticketmaster garbage. Looks like you could still use LiveNation if you wanted. Regardless, I'll be up early tomorrow to try to sort out this mess and impulsively decide from there.

no i would disagree corkus..for the san diego one the link took u to ticketmaster..so i would advise u to use ticketmaster so u don't waste time getting linked to ticketmaster..oh and we can see the seating chart but wtf how many rows are in each section it doesn't tell u!!!!ugh i want to kill myself...

Haven't been here in awhile! I saw them last year at the Honda Center and I have to see them again. I LOVE COLDPLAY. I was at the Honda Center when i was like 11 or 12...maybe 13 haha for Green Day.. I don't like them anymore. Is there a presale password? I know there is a presale tomorrow at 10 AM but I'm not sure about the password. If not, I'll just buy it on Saturday.

Haven't been here in awhile! I saw them last year at the Honda Center and I have to see them again. I LOVE COLDPLAY. I was at the Honda Center when i was like 11 or 12...maybe 13 haha for Green Day.. I don't like them anymore. Is there a presale password? I know there is a presale tomorrow at 10 AM but I'm not sure about the password. If not, I'll just buy it on Saturday.

oh i went to that show!! i had floor seats!!! yes there are 2 potential presale passwords...

oh i went to that show!! i had floor seats!!! yes there are 2 potential presale passwords...

Sweet! How was it down there? haha. The only way I can explain where I was is where they sang the scientist but the other side of the room. Potential? Oh man! This is weird.

it was great..i love it..haha i almost cried during fix you..haha..and lovers in japan was great all the butterflies!! oh i see well at least u were there..for the first gig i went to at the forum i was all the way at the top at the last row..the top of the nosebleeds..and that venue was huge but at least i was there!!!!

LOL aww fix you is a great song though. understandable! I managed to get myself a butterly walking on the way out... though, I'm not sure where it is now. My seats weren't actually that bad! Could have been better, but not that bad. I could see them on the screens pretty well and I was elevated a bit so it was a good view!

I wish it was july 18th.

Hey Erick! What's up, man? Really? Awesome!!! Have fun. I was thinking of doing the same, but with the way the economy is I think one is good. DEFINITELY not enough, but seeing Coldplay live IS seeing Coldplay live! Plus, The Fray, another one of my favorite bands, is touring this summer so I gotta see them too! I met them in December.

yeahh! I posted a couple times before the concert but didn't come back much because it always loaded slow on my mac LOL but it's pretty fast now. I'll probably keep coming around.

u better ryan! i need more guy friends here most of them are girls..oh the fray i like them..my fav bands in order are coldplay, rilo kiley, and the killers..well rilo kiley and the killers are tied for second..i missed the killers concerts here:cry:..yeah my parents are paying for both my tickets as a graduation present but i would have gone anyway since i have a job.

well the killers all the obvious good ones these are all pretty good..but rilo kiley is an indie band with lead singer jenny lewis..here are some good killer songs..if u like i can give tell u some rilo kiley ones as well

the killers

human

mr. brightside

somebody told me

All These Things That I've Done

When You Were Young

Read My Mind

Bones

This River Is Wild

Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll

these killers songs most people like, but i like all of them if u like these i encourage u to get the not so mainstream ones since they are great, as well...

I have had the password for a few days, but I forgot to check and see if anyone needed it. PM me if you still do, but it might be too late to get back with you...the pre-sale starts tomorrow at 10 AM.

I am not going to buy tickets in advance. I think this is going to be an easy ticket, and I will look to buy it at a discount on the secondary market. They have already played SoCal 3X on the Viva tour, and, now, they are moving to stadiums. I think it will be saturated.

Besides, I can't even plan what I am doing tomorrow. I am incapable of making a commitment that is 5 months in advance.

Freely available through a google search:

Listen up Coldplay fans. The boys may have been shut out at the Brit Awards but you won't today starting at 10am. Coldplay will be having not one, but TWO continuous pre-sales.

KROQ will have their allotment available with their street team password "VIVALAKROQ" while Live Nation will have their Ticket Rush pre-sale with the password "VENUE". Support will be Amadou & Mariam and Kitty Daisy & Lewis. If you get shut out of either pre-sale, you'll have a another chance Saturday at 10am. Good luck Scenestar readers!

http://thescenestar.typepad.com/ss/2009/02/coldplay-home-depot-center-presale-friday.html

Awake and on stand-by. ;)

Do both the LiveNation and KROQ pre-sales have access to the same seats? Or are some seats exclusive to one or the other? Reason I'm asking is that for pre-sales in the past that I've done, there's only been one password.

Awake and on stand-by. ;)

Do both the LiveNation and KROQ pre-sales have access to the same seats? Or are some seats exclusive to one or the other? Reason I'm asking is that for pre-sales in the past that I've done, there's only been one password.

Dude I was wondering that too, I have no idea though:\

But me and my friend are going to be on computers and im going to do the KROQ sale and my friend is going to do the livenation one, and see what we come up with...